There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who gets extended?

After the first 4 games rank the players most deserving of a long term (3-5yr) deal?

I say..

1.Rogers
2.Smith
3.Brooks (Not sure of contract but he makes plays)
4.Goldson
My dick
Rogers
Alex
Ginn
Goldson (only if cheap)
Edwards
Ice
Specer
ROGERS!!!!
I'd extend goldson to the first deal they tried to sign him to before he changed agents, can't remeber how much it was. Also Ginn and Edwards if he comes back strong
Rogers, for sure
Smith (all of them)
Ginn
Edwards
Morgan?
Hunter
[ Edited by MertonHanksneck on Oct 3, 2011 at 6:39 PM ]
Originally posted by jreff22:
Rogers
Alex
Ginn
Goldson (only if cheap)
Edwards
Ice
Specer

This, and I think tarrell brown, and brock get cut after training camp next year, and we draft another DB.
Brown will. Brock is a rookie so give him time.
Alex Smith for sure.

Edwards for sure.

Rogers for sure.

Ginn for sure.
I agree with all the signings that people are posting but another important name we should had in there is d. Walker.. O and don't forget Boone we need to lock him up and start him already
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Rogers
Alex
Ginn
Goldson (only if cheap)
Edwards
Ice
Specer

This, and I think tarrell brown, and brock get cut after training camp next year, and we draft another DB.

They should be cut once the season is over....add Snyder and Chilo to that list as well
Originally posted by Squidp:
After the first 4 games rank the players most deserving of a long term (3-5yr) deal?

I say..

1.Rogers
2.Smith
3.Brooks (Not sure of contract but he makes plays)
4.Goldson

all 4 plus soap and edwards if possible
Rogers, get him while he enjoys being here at a decent rate before FA inflates his value.

Ginn would be nice to have back as a special teams luxury but can't help feel that Williams would be having more of an impact on the offense in Ginn's place with better routes, hands etc.
I agree with all the signings that people are posting but another important name we should had in there is d. Walker.. O and don't forget Boone we need to lock him up and start him already