There are 256 users in the forums

Harbaugh's Philadelphia Post-Game Locker Room Speech

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NinersEverywhere:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Someone mentioned this on the 9ers.com board but look at 45 and you can see Harbaugh I think jumping on a table in the background.

it's true

i just rewatched, lol

love it !

AWESOME!!!!!

beats pulling down your pants any day!!!
Absolutely awesome! So beautiful to watch, almost brings a tear to my eye. This is the kind of locker room passion and excitement that's been missing the past decade. Thank you Harbaugh, coaching staff and players for making the Niners a fun team to watch again.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
"Nobody flinched! Nobody got scarrrred!"

LINKAGE

If you haven't seen this yet -- it's a minute and a half of your time. And damn it's good...
i watched the seattle post game speech. and it's incredible how much more energy there is now in the locker room.

we make the playoffs, this 10 day trip is what did it.
For those who don't think ownership cares about this team, check out the quick shot of Jed in this video. Looks like he's totally hopped up on adrenaline from the big win.

-Or coke.
Originally posted by niners_guy:
For those who don't think ownership cares about this team, check out the quick shot of Jed in this video. Looks like he's totally hopped up on adrenaline from the big win.

-Or coke.

or read this

http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2011/10/inside-the-49ers/carlos-rogers-on-the-2011-49ers-we-were-supposed-to-be-sorry/

New culture of the 49ers is awesome
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
Originally posted by niners_guy:

-Or coke.

or read this

http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2011/10/inside-the-49ers/carlos-rogers-on-the-2011-49ers-we-were-supposed-to-be-sorry/

New culture of the 49ers is awesome

idk about new, but bringing it back is great to hear
he also sat with the players on the flight home. harbs was the perfect coach to turn this team. He gets it, while the other 3 dopes did not .
If that doesn't get you pumped up, then you need to go watch ice skating or something.
Originally posted by Chief:
Love seeing Crabtree smiling and being a part if the team.

That was nice to see. I also liked that when he made a couple of nice catches and had a nice little RAC that he didn't showboat afterwords.

• Mayor
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickSh49:
"Nobody flinched! Nobody got scarrrred!"

LINKAGE

Does anyone still got it? All harbaugh locker room speeches are gone in the meantime.
wtf lol
why the f**k is this bumped LOL
Was this the game that Justin hustled his ass off (like always) and got us that key fumble to end the game?
Also this gem!

OH MY GAWD BROWN WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU??? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU??? I HOPE YOU GET CUT!!!
Share 49ersWebzone