There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Harbaugh's Philadelphia Post-Game Locker Room Speech

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Chief:
Love seeing Crabtree smiling and being a part if the team.

a total diva move, what a punkass

LMFAOO!!!!!
I want to play for Harbaugh
Originally posted by backontop:
Whooooooooose got it better than us? NOOOOOOBODY

i believe.
Man, that DAL loss sucked. We should be 4-0.
Originally posted by Joecool:

Just thinking the same thing.

This team is a lot better than people think or give them credit for. What's mind numbingly frustrating is that all the talking heads keep talking about how the Eagles "gave this game away" and that we are all underestimating how bad the Eagles really are, blah blah. Are you kidding me? EVERY SINGLE GAME in the NFL has "lucky breaks" one way or the other. Good teams make the most of them. And the Eagles are "actually bad?" Uhh..they are easily the most talented team on paper.

Can't wait until these double standards are gone.

"Can we get a little love for Alex Smith???"

Can't remember his name (I think it's Tom) but he's asking the panel..."can we get a little love for Alex Smith..??" and Jaime Dukes says, "Alex Smith played well.." and the guy goes, "cmon thats it??"

It's true. If WE were up 23-3 and Vick "came back" he'd be getting crowned. When we come back from being down 20 points...it's because the Eagles gave it away.

Ok I feel better.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
I want to play for Harbaugh

LMAO!... I down! I want too as well! hahaha Damn!
I think we will start walking out on the field with a winners attitude, kind of like what the lions do now. That swagger of a team that thinks they can win.

I love it!
  • gage
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

This team is a lot better than people think or give them credit for. What's mind numbingly frustrating is that all the talking heads keep talking about how the Eagles "gave this game away" and that we are all underestimating how bad the Eagles really are, blah blah. Are you kidding me? EVERY SINGLE GAME in the NFL has "lucky breaks" one way or the other. Good teams make the most of them. And the Eagles are "actually bad?" Uhh..they are easily the most talented team on paper.

Can't remember his name (I think it's Tom) but he's asking the panel..."can we get a little love for Alex Smith..??" and Jaime Dukes says, "Alex Smith played well.." and the guy goes, "cmon thats it??"

It's true. If WE were up 23-3 and Vick "came back" he'd be getting crowned. When we come back from being down 20 points...it's because the Eagles gave it away.

Ok I feel better.

I hear you man. Cris Carter on Mike and Mike this morning could only talk about how the Eagles are in trouble if they can't close out a team they should beat.

How about talking about the 49ers hanging in there and beating a team that we should have lost to?
Originally posted by gage:
I hear you man. Cris Carter on Mike and Mike this morning could only talk about how the Eagles are in trouble if they can't close out a team they should beat.

How about talking about the 49ers hanging in there and beating a team that we should have lost to?

9ers kicked the eagles down much further down that spiral

Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

Ok I feel better.

I hate Jamie Dukes...he has been trashing the Niners all season long. Even at the beginning of this video he made a comment about how he thought it was a bad idea for them to stay in Youngstown...He couldn't shut up about the "comedy of errors" by the Eagles and didn't say one good thing about the Niners taking advantage of those errors. I've learned to ignore Dukes and only listen to Tom Brennaman i think it is!! Even with the replay of the Justin Smith strip Dukes is talking about Peters going down on the play.......
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:

Players bought into it this time. It's going to stick from here on.
I don't mind the media not buying us yet. Tampa Bay last year were doing similar things and their losses were very close but no one, even us before we played them, jumped on their bandwagon and that's mainly due to the fact that the QB was still not going to drop your jaw. I would compare us to TB but I still think we have a much better defense and WR's.

People could at least give our Defense major props for proving why they are tops in the league. 3 points in the second half media folks! At least show the play Bowman made on Vick to show why we are a much better Defense.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Someone mentioned this on the 9ers.com board but look at 45 and you can see Harbaugh I think jumping on a table in the background.

it's true
Originally posted by NinersEverywhere:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Someone mentioned this on the 9ers.com board but look at 45 and you can see Harbaugh I think jumping on a table in the background.

it's true

i just rewatched, lol

love it !