There are 149 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

So if we beat the Eagles, where do we stand?...

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
BRING ON THE WILDCAT!

Gore - Kaepernick - Hunter

Worst gimmick in the past ten years man.
When we win against the Eagles we will be 3-1, thats where we will stand.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
When we win against the Eagles we will be 3-1, thats where we will stand.

Don't forget with a two game lead in the division.
Originally posted by GoNiners:
we will beat the eagles and we will knock vick out of the game in the first quarter....you heard it hear first

I Believe!!!!
[ Edited by tmpluff on Oct 1, 2011 at 9:45 AM ]
Originally posted by tmpluff:
I Believe!!!!

i want vickk to play otherwise we wont get any respect

also he is a run first and our defense is pretty fast so i think we can stop him from running also he is a liability when we force him to pocket pass and we apply pressure he takes too many risks and we are good at forcing qbs to make mistakes this year
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by tmpluff:
I Believe!!!!

i want vickk to play otherwise we wont get any respect

also he is a run first and our defense is pretty fast so i think we can stop him from running also he is a liability when we force him to pocket pass and we apply pressure he takes too many risks and we are good at forcing qbs to make mistakes this year

At this point i dont care about the East Coast bias medias "respect", i just wanna Win, however we get it, ill take it.

3-1 baby lets get it!
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
At this point i dont care about the East Coast bias medias "respect", i just wanna Win, however we get it, ill take it.

3-1 baby lets get it!

i agree F the east coast bias, respect and ranks. as long we win anyhow anyway
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by flow:
So you're saying the Eagles will beat the Steelers in the Super Bowl?

Yes by 23 points. Michael Vick throws for six touchdowns

and Jamar Chaney rips an imaginary monkey off of Vicks back on the sideline.
Afterwards, the Eagles go into the post-game press conference and Michael Vick excitedly exclaims ""Is this great or what? I mean, I haven't thrown six touchdown passes in a game in my life. Then I throw six in the Super Bowl! Unbelievable."
F*ck that respect angle ........ we will be standing on our own two feet on top of this weak @ss division at 3-1

GO NINER'S
3-1 sounds really really nice. Not only that but back to back road games? Not since 01 have we accomplished that feat.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
3-1

this for sure.

wait.... so you're telling me if we lose...

we're gonna be 2-2?!!!

Yup I just looked up the statistics, 2-1 teams that lose always go to 2-2! Never fails
thats just obsurd
it won't happen. Sorry guys.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
it won't happen. Sorry guys.

Yeah, I dont think defense will be enough to win this one.

I have no faith in our offense.
2-0-1
They said on ESPN that if the Niners win this game Goodell is just gonna send the Lombardi Trophy to Santa Clara.

So that's where we stand.