LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 307 users in the forums

So if we beat the Eagles, where do we stand?...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Fantasy Land.
Member Milestone: This is post number 300 for montana4ever.
3-1
We win 40-8 with the main highlight a frustrated Michael Vick yelling at Andy Reid as Vince Young replaces him in the fourth quarter
Originally posted by montana4ever:
3-1

Lol. Of course.
No one notices / respects a team without a QB that throws consistently for a minimum of 250 yards and 2 TDs per game. I support A. Smith and the job he's done this far, but no one will take us seriously until our offense has a breakout performance. The Bills are getting mad respect largely because they're putting up points (and winning), regardless of their mediocre defense. We could be 4-2 at week six, but no one will take us seriously if we merely "eke out" conservative, defensive wins. Still, I'll take 'em...
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
We win 40-8 with the main highlight a frustrated Michael Vick yelling at Andy Reid as Vince Young replaces him in the fourth quarter

So you're saying the Eagles will beat the Steelers in the Super Bowl?
[ Edited by flow on Sep 30, 2011 at 6:44 PM ]
We don't have a winning culture right now. A win over the Eagles any way we could get it would be really important. If we could have beaten the Cowboys that would have been big. Just like all those losses over the years just kills the spirit, these kind of wins can help a lot. I don't care what the media thinks of us, we're still rebuilding anyway. I just wish that team could earn some self respect and god forbid, some swagger.
if we beat the eagles then sunday is the last day for us on earth

Hmm interesting score choice....lol

I think we stop the run by the philly running backs but Vick will put up some yards scrambling. I don't think he is going to have a big day passing yardage. The key is whether the offense can control the ball and not turn it over while on offense.
we will beat the eagles and we will knock vick out of the game in the first quarter....you heard it hear first

Originally posted by flow:

Yes by 23 points. Michael Vick throws for six touchdowns

and Jamar Chaney rips an imaginary monkey off of Vicks back on the sideline.
Originally posted by carlgo:
The Niners will not get the credit for a win, it will only be because the Eagles lost it. Actually, Vick will lose it because he didn't make them win, and if he doesn't play their loss will be because of that.

That's in the East. Here it will be because Smith didn't lose it and despite settling for five field goals...
This pretty much sums up what I expect the reaction to be if the 49ers win.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

and Jamar Chaney rips an imaginary pitbull off of Vicks back on the sideline.
fixed.
No matter how we win or by how much, the story will be how the eagles did not step up; how they failed to win the game; and that they have lost 7 of their last 8 games dating back to last year.
Share 49ersWebzone