There are 313 users in the forums

Will Hunter take the #1 spot on sunday?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will Hunter take the #1 spot on sunday?

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
He'll start the game because he's a captain. But he'll roll that ankle for sure on the third or fourth play and it's going to be KENDALL TIME!

Hope the kid makes the most of it.

Oh he will!

wow a tube TV
Oh he will!

Its not like Hunter has a great YPC avg. It is basically the same as Gore's. The bigger problem is the Oline.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Oh he will!

It would kind of be nice to see him rip one off like that against the Eagles.

Nice indeed.

We haven't had a true burst of pure speed in the backfield since Garrison Hearst
Cj2k only has 98 yards rushing, let me guess, he`s washed up and is going to be replaced by a rookie too.

LOL give me a F***ing break...
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
Cj2k only has 98 yards rushing, let me guess, he`s washed up and is going to be replaced by a rookie too.

LOL give me a F***ing break...

Espically since the rookie has the same ypc as gore
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
I don't think so, gore just got his contract, F.O will want him to play to help influence their decision on what to do with him/draft in the offseason.

f**k the contract, you either show up or you sit your ass, no excusses i love gore, but you either work to keep your job, or you loss it to the guy behind you.
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
f**k the contract, you either show up or you sit your ass, no excusses i love gore, but you either work to keep your job, or you loss it to the guy behind you.

It took 3 weeks for that to happen to Chilo, so... For hunter it'll happen sooner?
I hope, Gore should stay rest and cant play for eagles because eagle is tough for win... Let's go Hunter must a beasts for win us!
Yes. Every week hopefully.

I voted yes, but it won't happen instantly. Watching the games its easy to see hunter is the more explosive of the two guys. Gore isn't looking light on his feet or fast. Hunter reminds me of our own version of McCoy!! Gore is looking more like a bruiser and back that should be used in short yardage. I'm starting to consider GORE for FB. What do you guys think? Gore at fullback and Hunter in at HB. Gores a better blocker and he's bigger. Hunter is fast an agile and hits the hole triple the speed of Gore.
Frank the Tank is gonna show up @ the Eggles game ......watch my boi run all over them on one ankle.....
It would be wise to use Gore sparingly against the Eagles. Give his ankle time to heal. Hunter has a lot of promise and this can be his opportunity to prove it. Gore has been a great asset to this team, but if he can no longer put up the #s it's time to take a back seat to someone who can. I hope he has many productive years left with us but if not, you gotta go with the guy who does. Maybe I'm a little biased because I'm starting Hunter in fantasy this week. He better put up some amazing stats, I'm need it.
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Frank the Tank is gonna show up @ the Eggles game ......watch my boi run all over them on one ankle.....

would be nice, earn his nickname back and actually run through some fools this week. Instead of stopping his legs in the backfield, and trying to change direction.
Originally posted by 80849er4life:

Time to run over some eggles, there's some around here somewhere....
Share 49ersWebzone