LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

What Week this season, will Alex Smith be knocked out of action

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Due to the Oline's terrible blocking? He can only tough out so many hits, or not report so many concussions before he has to sit out.

I think when we play the Lions, their Dline will murder our Oline, and Alex may be out the rest of the game, or a few series.
He'll sit out the 4th Quarter of the Super Bowl because our lead will be so big and Harbaugh will want to get Kaepernick some experience in the Super Bowl.
  • Jiks
Now that you made this thread, he'll play every snap ala 2006.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
He'll sit out the 4th Quarter of the Super Bowl because our lead will be so big and Harbaugh will want to get Kaepernick some experience in the Super Bowl.

This
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:

This, way to go dude.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:

This, way to go dude.
That would a bad thing?
Like him or not, he is one of the toughest qbs playing.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Have to agree 100%.
Really wish some "fans" would have 1/10th the dedication to this team that Smith has. It would make the fanbase a s**tton better.

I'm shocked by the replies so far, I was expecting all the Ck and Tolzien guys to hope he gets hurt this week or something. I like the job he has done, but I really think with the shots he has taken so far, and the Oline playing hot Potato with Dlinemen that he might nto make it.
Originally posted by Niner4ever:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Have to agree 100%.
I kinda doubt he would play with broken ribs. But he did try and play with a seperated shoulder
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Really wish some "fans" would have 1/10th the dedication to this team that Smith has. It would make the fanbase a s**tton better.

if the fans were like Alex Smith our stadium would be even quieter, because no one could hear us clapping with our tiny hands.
I have my issues with Alex Smith but I hope and pray he makes it through the season. I don't think either of the backups are ready to be a starter this season.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by Whomeam:

if the fans were like Alex Smith our stadium would be even quieter, because no one could hear us clapping with our tiny hands.

Hey that's all right. Can't hear them all now anyways. They're too busy selling their tickets to fans of the opposite team.
Share 49ersWebzone