LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 224 users in the forums

Michael Vick said:

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Now I usually don't wish for injury on players, but if that's the way he wants it, I hope we help him to it.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Now I usually don't wish for injury on players, but if that's the way he wants it, I hope we help him to it.

Okay, so we CAN wish harm to players on other teams... cool.

I hope Justin +/or RayMac slices in and puts this foul creep on Injured Reserve.
Originally posted by MSteitz468:
"I am going to play the whole game regardless, they will have to cart me off the field"

...now I know Michael Vick isn't the sharpest guy with words, but is he predicting we hurt him bad enough to need to be carted off the field. Haha

And you sure aren't the sharpest when it comes it interpreting quotes.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
"I am going to play the whole game regardless, they will have to cart me off the field"

...now I know Michael Vick isn't the sharpest guy with words, but is he predicting we hurt him bad enough to need to be carted off the field. Haha

I'm fully aware of his intended statement, just thought it was funny what he actually said
Originally posted by Leathaface:

I'm fully aware of his intended statement, just thought it was funny what he actually said

Ok then, my mistake. Just can't be sure around these parts these days. In that case, lets make sure he gets his wish
All this talk about P&B sandwiches? WTF? When has that happened this year? The Eagles are going to destroy us.
Originally posted by midrdan:
All this talk about P&B sandwiches? WTF? When has that happened this year? The Eagles are going to destroy us.

And when have we been destroyed this year??? Poor logic.

Make sure the cart is ordered then.
Share 49ersWebzone