There are 238 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

My friend from Philly just said...

Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
LOL someone needs to add Alex's head on there...

Best cartoon theme song of the 80s. That or Mighty Orbots with Voltron a close third.

Now that's a walk down memory lane.

POTD
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by Joecool:
OMG, someone says something positive and it's scripture. Forget the fact that they don't want to give us any bulletin board s**t. It's positive so they are speaking the truth.

Ditto! You really think Reid is going to say something negative? If the 49ers were 0-3, he'd probably say the same thing. Deep down, he's probably laughing his ass off because he knows they can exploit the niner defense.

Hope thats not the case.
I don't think any coach is laughing at having to play our defense. They're pretty good.
cool but honestly i don't think we have a chance
Originally posted by Mrpelonsj:
cool but honestly i don't think we have a chance

That's why they play the game....
Its not like he is going to say we r weak. If he does then we beat them he looks like an idiot. If he makes us look good and tough and they win then it makes him and his team look stronger.
Originally posted by stonecold590:
Its not like he is going to say we r weak. If he does then we beat them he looks like an idiot. If he makes us look good and tough and they win then it makes him and his team look stronger.

+1

But i do think we have a chance
Originally posted by verb1der:
he said ALEX SMITH is doing a great job being in control of the offense!!!! wow....

flying under the radar baby!

Game Manager-hahaha!
Originally posted by WildBill:
he said ALEX SMITH is doing a great job being in control of the offense!!!! wow....

flying under the radar baby!

Game Manager-hahaha!

Smith is quietly creepin on a come up and no one can deny it!!!!!!
Fat Andy is

Poppin' Smoke ...
Rarely do you ever hear a coach say anything negative about the opposing team when they ask . No matter how bad they suck.
Reid dog-piled the BS on Alex while he laughed inside. You didn't hear him compare the Niners' O-Line to baby sh*t. Soft, yellow, and stinks so bad it makes you want to hurl. He's saving that for his after game press conference. Reporter: "So Andy, what did you think of the 49ers' offense line?" Reis: "Yes, they were."
Originally posted by smashmouth51:
Reid dog-piled the BS on Alex while he laughed inside. You didn't hear him compare the Niners' O-Line to baby sh*t. Soft, yellow, and stinks so bad it makes you want to hurl. He's saving that for his after game press conference. Reporter: "So Andy, what did you think of the 49ers' offense line?" Reis: "Yes, they were."

lol wut
Yes, they were offensive. Typo
  • kush
  • Veteran
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

Jesus f**king christ! f**king amateurs....my god!

fixed
Originally posted by smashmouth51:

lol wut

This, I don't see what he did there.