LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 252 users in the forums

My friend from Philly just said...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He heard Andy Reid on radio on his thoughts on the 49ers...and he told me Reid was saying this 49ers team is completely different from prior years. Their play calling is far more strategic, on offense as well as defense, they exploit match ups across the field, and they have shown new wrinkles in all 3 of their games this season, and can you believe this....he said ALEX SMITH is doing a great job being in control of the offense!!!! wow....

flying under the radar baby!
UN BE WEAVE UH BULL
Originally posted by verb1der:
He heard Andy Reid on radio on his thoughts on the 49ers...and he told me Reid was saying this 49ers team is completely different from prior years. Their play calling is far more strategic, on offense as well as defense, they exploit match ups across the field, and they have shown new wrinkles in all 3 of their games this season, and can you believe this....he said ALEX SMITH is doing a great job being in control of the offense!!!! wow....

Yes, and his starting qb is weak minded... Lets give him a broken RIB!!! GO NINERS I BELIEVE FINALLY!
OMG! We finally have Andy Reid's approval!!!!!!

Reid (like Harbaugh) is a fellow west-coast guy/Walsh coaching tree descendant, and Andy can definitely tell the dramatic change in scheme/formation progressions compared to previous years. (ie the return of the "wishbone" formation in ninerland.)
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Sep 28, 2011 at 10:04 PM ]
I'm excited to see game, it's going to be a chess match, and I bet it'll be an NFL Replay game!
I am Alex, prince of the 49ers and defender of the secrets of Jim Harbaugh.

Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my magic helmet and said, "by the power of Walsh...I HAVE THE POWER!!!!"

OMG, someone says something positive and it's scripture. Forget the fact that they don't want to give us any bulletin board s**t. It's positive so they are speaking the truth.
Originally posted by MILFS:

You had me loling!
Originally posted by bearjew49er:
Originally posted by MILFS:

You had me loling!

Lmao same haha

Originally posted by jreff22:

Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my magic helmet and said, "by the power of Walsh...I HAVE THE POWER!!!!"

hahahahahahahaa!
Originally posted by Joecool:
OMG, someone says something positive and it's scripture. Forget the fact that they don't want to give us any bulletin board s**t. It's positive so they are speaking the truth.

Exactly. What is he supposed to say? 49ers' o-line plays as soft as babys**t?
y'all are f*ckin hilarry!
does anyone have a link? I'd like to hear this for myself.
Originally posted by jreff22:

hahahahahahahaa!

POTD!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone