There are 114 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

My friend from Philly just said...

Originally posted by Joecool:
OMG, someone says something positive and it's scripture. Forget the fact that they don't want to give us any bulletin board s**t. It's positive so they are speaking the truth.

Yes its positive so they aren't morons or haters.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
we finna get raaaaaaaaaaped

You might be in for a more pleasant surprise, especially if you haven't seen the eagles play this year. They are not exactly lighting up the scoreboard and the defense is week at LB and safety. Not to mention those all pro corners have been anything but great. If we can get any pass rush with the front four and any semblance of a run game going, we could pull off the upset.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
I hope Issac Sopoaga Puts his helmet directly on Vicks right hand.

Left hand would be even better.
If Jim Harbaugh beats Andy Reid this weekend, the 49ers will earn the East Coast respect we've all been yearning for!
Originally posted by verb1der:
If Jim Harbaugh beats Andy Reid this weekend, the 49ers will earn the East Coast respect we've all been yearning for!

Correct, if our defense beats their offense. The defense is carrying this team and the one game we lost was primarily because the defense didn't carry the load.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

No, we will still hear about Mike Vick 24/7, like I have all night long on ESPN and NFLN.
Originally posted by jreff22:
I am Alex, prince of the 49ers and defender of the secrets of Jim Harbaugh.

Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my magic helmet and said, "by the power of Walsh...I HAVE THE POWER!!!!"

hahahahahahahaa!
[ Edited by MntIdaGold on Sep 29, 2011 at 10:21 AM ]
Correct, if our defense beats their offense. The defense is carrying this team and the one game we lost was primarily because the defense didn't carry the load.
I think of all the games so far, this is where we'll need offense the most! But man, if our D comes through and stymies Vick and the Eagles on the road, that's immediate respect!

Originally posted by Kolohe:
No, we will still hear about Mike Vick 24/7, like I have all night long on ESPN and NFLN.

If this game turns out to be as good as I think it will with the Niners winning in dramatic fashion... it'll be on NFL Replay then we'll get some love!!!
Originally posted by jreff22:
I am Alex, prince of the 49ers and defender of the secrets of Jim Harbaugh.

Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my magic helmet and said, "by the power of Walsh...I HAVE THE POWER!!!!"

hahahahahahahaa!

LOL someone needs to add Alex's head on there...
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
LOL someone needs to add Alex's head on there...
do it do it!

Unless we put on a clinic... the storyline would read more about how Vick wasn't ready to go rather than Niners being an improved team.

Let Gore get some rest this game and make it Hunter's coming out party, probably the softest run defense we've played all year.
Originally posted by 5280High:

Unless we put on a clinic... the storyline would read more about how Vick wasn't ready to go rather than Niners being an improved team.

Let Gore get some rest this game and make it Hunter's coming out party, probably the softest run defense we've played all year.

I could care less what the media says, all I know is that if we beat the eagles we'll be 3-1 and that's all that matters.
I think of all the games so far, this is where we'll need offense the most! But man, if our D comes through and stymies Vick and the Eagles on the road, that's immediate respect!

Originally posted by Kolohe:

If this game turns out to be as good as I think it will with the Niners winning in dramatic fashion... it'll be on NFL Replay then we'll get some love!!!

The better teams have struggled against our defense in the past two years. I think our defense can handle the top teams in the league. The only problem is EVERY defense gives up a big play or two and our offense has NOT gotten a big play or two of their own when we need it.
Originally posted by 5280High:

If the Niners put on a clinic on the road vs the "dream team my ass" team, I'm pretty sure we'll finally be on the spotlight like the Raiders after beating the Jets...I turn on the radio now and hear nothing about franchise Sanchez and everything about how the Silver & Black empire is finally striking back!

This.Is.A.Statement.Game.
The better teams have struggled against our defense in the past two years. I think our defense can handle the top teams in the league. The only problem is EVERY defense gives up a big play or two and our offense has NOT gotten a big play or two of their own when we need it.

That Crabtree touchdown they took away was a HUGE play when we needed it most, that was in the red zone, Alex threw such a crucial pass, that should've opened the floodgates, but they took it away, and WE STILL WON!

I think the 49ers can do it again.