LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 204 users in the forums

My friend from Philly just said...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
HE'S just playing mindgames.
Originally posted by Joecool:
OMG, someone says something positive and it's scripture. Forget the fact that they don't want to give us any bulletin board s**t. It's positive so they are speaking the truth.

Well I remember the last time we played the Eagles, all he just said was our defense is good, and Gore is a great back...and that's about it. At least now it's validated, our coaching staff is BETTER!
what he really wants to say,but can't:

''Niners? That team that scored 13 points and are dead last in winning Offense? C'mon man.
This team is ass. We got Nnamdi, Vicks, Deshawn....

Originally posted by verb1der:
He heard Andy Reid on radio on his thoughts on the 49ers...and he told me Reid was saying this 49ers team is completely different from prior years. Their play calling is far more strategic, on offense as well as defense, they exploit match ups across the field, and they have shown new wrinkles in all 3 of their games this season, and can you believe this....he said ALEX SMITH is doing a great job being in control of the offense!!!! wow....

flying under the radar baby!

What is he going to say on 49er radio? The 49ers are s**t.

Of course not. He is going to blow smoke up our ass to appease the karma gods.
Andy Reid Conference Call

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/audio/Conference-Call-Eagles-Coach-Andy-Reid/01950f38-78e1-4fd9-baf7-9ed3057290da
Nice compliments coming from a veteran coach, and they might be true but I would't read too much into it. Don't most coaches talk up theircompetition the week before the game to avoid getting the other team fired up and to motivate their own team? I can't remember hearing a coach say, "Man, these guys we play Sunday are dysfunctional losers and their coach sucks."
What he actually was thinking! " I'm hungry.. I think Ill just make up some $hit and get out of this conference and get to Wendy's before they run out of that oh so tasty chili with the special hot chili seasoning...OH YEAH"
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
what he really wants to say,but can't:

''Niners? That team that scored 13 points and are dead last in winning Offense? C'mon man.
This team is ass. We got Nnamdi, Vicks, Deshawn....

you forgot to mention that the eagles are dead last in defense and we are dead FIRST in defense.

Defense wins ball games, period.
Originally posted by Joecool:
OMG, someone says something positive and it's scripture. Forget the fact that they don't want to give us any bulletin board s**t. It's positive so they are speaking the truth.

And during the interview, Andy Reid's nose was doing something like this.

My heart is saying we win, but my mind is like ''......nahp..''

• Silky
  • Veteran
The car Andy Reid drives is pretty sweet. It's an old model T car
  • Paul
  • Veteran
LMAO jreff22 put laughing dudes under his own post, and they were deserved.
well if andy reid gives his approval over our WCO then i'm content. i will be a lot more satisfied if we come out with a W
It's coach speak or sportsmanshiplike praise of upcoming opponent. It's done prior to every game. We are going to get our asses handed to us. It will be embarrassing.
Share 49ersWebzone