LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 246 users in the forums

49ers are ranked DEAD LAST in total offense

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Will make Philly #1 in Run D in the league after this week, bet
But we're 12th in points scored, which IMO is more important..
at least we're making andy lee look like a Hall Of Famer.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
at least we're making andy lee look like a Hall Of Famer.

making him look so good, they're gonna waive the 5 year waiting period.
KC ppg: 9.0. Theres your worst offense in the NFL
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
KC ppg: 9.0. Theres your worst offense in the NFL

Don't they have that QB who is ten times as good as Smith? What happened?
I would like to see us put up more offense statistics, but i am okay with it after being 2-1. We are learning to crawl before we walk.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
2-1 baby!

So what? We've been here before, with Nolan and Singletary.
Are you surprised?

We are the sf giants. Can't score.
We are also ranked 1st in our division.....
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Do you think the players are like "We WILL put up 400 yds of total offense" mindset before the game, or are they like "Just execute the plays that are called" mindset? I think that has a lot to do with our lack of yards and points. Teams like the Patriots walk onto the field and know they will score atleast 30 points a game. We need that mindset
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Do you think the players are like "We WILL put up 400 yds of total offense" mindset before the game, or are they like "Just execute the plays that are called" mindset? I think that has a lot to do with our lack of yards and points. Teams like the Patriots walk onto the field and know they will score atleast 30 points a game. We need that mindset

we really don't need that mindset. The Patriots need that mindset because their defense is ranked last. Our team doesn't have to put up 30 points a game to win. Would it be nice? Of course. But while this offense develops, I will take a good defense win all day long.
I hope they are not thinking that far ahead...just think about the play called and how they are going to execute perfectly!
Share 49ersWebzone