There are 129 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers are ranked DEAD LAST in total offense

With all of our problems we are 2-1. We have been in each game and I think Sunday will be the same. So how ever the team is doing it I hope we squeak out another win. Then we will get to hear more b***hing and moaning about how we didn't win pretty enough. So you whine, and I will enjoy the team with all of their limitations, and hope they get better each game until we have a quality team in December and January.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Well then, in the interest of fairness; Most Smith detractors aren't saying he is the worst in the league, just that he is a C level QB. And as a QB (the most important postion) he gets most of the blame or most of the fame. For every Shaj there is a 49ersalltheway.


I can't speak for anyone else, but at this point, poking fun at Smith is almost like an inside joke. I even notice some of the mods getting in the action.

Word. It is the vocal minorities that make everyone look bad.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBUILD!
lol, this I would have guessed without ever looking up a stat. It is their trademark style.
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
With all of our problems we are 2-1. We have been in each game and I think Sunday will be the same. So how ever the team is doing it I hope we squeak out another win. Then we will get to hear more b***hing and moaning about how we didn't win pretty enough. So you whine, and I will enjoy the team with all of their limitations, and hope they get better each game until we have a quality team in December and January.


This is common hope early in the season for the 49ers every season for the last several years. Making no predictions, but what we have seen with this team over the years is the lack of production eventually ends up in more losses than wins. So for sure I am glad they are 2-1 right now. My optimism is tempered by knowing the odds are against a team that barely scratches out wins due to lack of production on offense.
This team is going to jump up and beat somebody pretty bad this season and shut the haters up.

I just hope it's this weekend. At some point, Harbaugh will unleash the offense. He hasn't had to do it yet.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
This team is going to jump up and beat somebody pretty bad this season and shut the haters up.

I just hope it's this weekend. At some point, Harbaugh will unleash the offense. He hasn't had to do it yet.


Lol

Your a funny dude.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
This team is going to jump up and beat somebody pretty bad this season and shut the haters up.

I just hope it's this weekend. At some point, Harbaugh will unleash the offense. He hasn't had to do it yet.


Lol

Your a funny dude.

I see something!
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
its been frustrating but new staff new system to learn with no ota's means your gonna get this horrible looking offense. it should look better as the season goes on

I guess, but how is it that other teams with new coaching staff and new systems doing pretty good?
I made a gurantee that the 49ers will finish last in offense after the first game and I guess I might be right
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
This team is going to jump up and beat somebody pretty bad this season and shut the haters up.

I just hope it's this weekend. At some point, Harbaugh will unleash the offense. He hasn't had to do it yet.


Lol

Your a funny dude.

I see something!

Originally posted by ace130:
I guess, but how is it that other teams with new coaching staff and new systems doing pretty good?

What? The only other team with a new system is the RAMS....yeah theyre doing real good.
  • obx49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,171
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by ace130:
I guess, but how is it that other teams with new coaching staff and new systems doing pretty good?

What? The only other team with a new system is the RAMS....yeah theyre doing real good.

If having a new OC counts, I believe the Panthers, the Browns, the Chiefs, and the Titans. I might have missed a couple more.
Originally posted by obx49:
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by ace130:
I guess, but how is it that other teams with new coaching staff and new systems doing pretty good?

What? The only other team with a new system is the RAMS....yeah theyre doing real good.

If having a new OC counts, I believe the Panthers, the Browns, the Chiefs, and the Titans. I might have missed a couple more.


Seahawks, Vikings
Originally posted by ace130:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
its been frustrating but new staff new system to learn with no ota's means your gonna get this horrible looking offense. it should look better as the season goes on

I guess, but how is it that other teams with new coaching staff and new systems doing pretty good?


Yes, those teams with better records are Detroit, Green Bay and Buffalo.

Detroit: OL starters have experience of 11, 11, 7, 6 and 4 years. They have Calvin Johnson and Nate Burleson at WR. This is the third year with their head coach-Jim Schwartz. Not exactly comparable to the niners situations.

Green Bay I will leave in your hands to say how bad Rogers has it compared to Smith.

Buffalo: Chan Gailey's second year, young line, and OK receivers is the most comparable to SF. So, if you want to watch two teams and compare this might be the one to watch.