LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

Best memory of a game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I just want to see what everybodys best memory of any game they scene. Mine had to be the last superbowl and watching the score board light up all night!
Originally posted by ace8016:
I just want to see what everybodys best memory of any game they scene. Mine had to be the last superbowl and watching the score board light up all night!

a 49ers superbowl?
Originally posted by ace8016:

lol
The score board.

44 years old. Seen this when I was 14 years old with my drunk step-dad LOL. In a nose bleed seat. I'm not going to lie and say I seen "it" ... "THE CATCH" happen because actually I did not. I had bad vision even at that young age. I wear glasses now. I sat about an inch to the left of the 8 on Dwight jersey in this pic ( i think) nobody saved tickets back in the day ( we did not anyways) so I can't pin point the seat. It's why my favorite number will always be 87.
[ Edited by 1stAndGoal49ers on Sep 27, 2011 at 7:12 PM ]
21-0 vs. Dallas 1994. Watching my Cowboy supporting friends stare at the screen in silence with awe made me smile. They had it coming.
Watching JT catch the td with 39 seconds left. My heart was racing so hard on that final drive. To later hear that Joe said "hey there goes John Candy" makes it even cooler. There were so many great moments, great games from that era (hell even The Catch II, Garcia's game against the Giants, etc.) but, for me, that was the best
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Watching JT catch the td with 39 seconds left. My heart was racing so hard on that final drive. To later hear that Joe said "hey there goes John Candy" makes it even cooler. There were so many great moments, great games from that era (hell even The Catch II, Garcia's game against the Giants, etc.) but, for me, that was the best

Agreed. I was 13 and so effing sick I was slipping in and out of consciousness. My mom came in the room and said "Honey, c'mon. Wake up. WAKE UP! (shaking me) You have to watch now. You have to see Joe." That was at the beginning of the final drive. I seriously could have died after that and been happy with my life. One of the best memories from my childhood.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Sep 27, 2011 at 11:54 PM ]
  • mod
  • Veteran
didnt start watching football till 2003, didnt start seriously watching the niners till 2004.

The 2006 Broncos game was cool
The 2006 @Seahawks game was pretty good
The Cardinals Monday night home opener had a good finish

idk, there is no game in the past 7 years that jump out at me.

My personal fave

• bors
  • Veteran
2nd super bowl against the bengals.was nine years old alone at home.just flippin my lil kid mind out.

still remember the last drive.

lol was mad taylor caught the touchdown instead of rice
When I was really really little my dad showed me Youngs miracle run against the Vikings. Been hooked ever since.
Share 49ersWebzone