LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

!!!!!! VIDEO OF ALL NEW ORLEANS OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE DRIVES UP !!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Whomeam:
1st post updated

Once again,

You are thee man around here.

The zone should hire this dude to do vids. He needs money for rent!
Yes! Wow, right off the bat it seems like Rogers was trailing a lot. Man, we we were brining the heat after Vick was killing us with too much time. He made a zillion plays to avoid sacks...too bad. Looks like our backs were playing way off as noted earlier. But we did it WHEN we were blitzing giving him an easy out.
WAITING FOR UR HIGHLIGHTS FOR THE BUCS GAME..........MAYBE JUST POST THE WHOLE GAME THIS TIME LOL, THANKS
I do post the whole game, it's just chopped up into different sections haha.

Trust me, I want these highlights just as much as you guys. I'm downloading the game right now. It'll be up ASAP

Trust me, I want these highlights just as much as you guys. I'm downloading the game right now. It'll be up ASAP

oh yeah! your the man around here

You rock, man. I went to the game today but I was hella drunk so I'd really like to sit down and watch it.
Originally posted by DUB9IROCZ:

oh yeah! your the man around here

Yep. Really appreciate your efforts.
  • Riot
  • Veteran
This is my favorite thread ever in the history of the 'zone. 10,000 internets to you, good sir.
Can't WAIT! Its so fun to watch games we actually win; much easier to analyze.
Repost^
[ Edited by NCommand on Oct 10, 2011 at 10:20 AM ]

Was that you in the Bus forum letting those wankers know who the better team is?

haha nice.
Oh yeah haha. I was telling them how our team was in one of the threads and they kept telling me how much of a homer I was and I was wrong and blah blah blah. So I just sat back a bit until the game started. Then i'd start saying s**t like, "Oh, was that BOWMAN, the dude on defense I was talking about?!" And "STILL THINK I WAS STUPID WHEN I SAID THIS WAS A DIFFERENT ALEX SMITH" Childish but gotDAMN was it fun.
[ Edited by Whomeam on Oct 10, 2011 at 11:53 AM ]
Okay so, quick update. Editing the first half right now. Gotta warn you guys, I had to get the video from two different sources this time. The first quarter is from a different source than the rest of it. The audio is a LOT lower so when the second half starts up you'll want to turn your speakers down real quick.
No worries!
Where are you posting the buc video and when? You the man Whomeam!!!
Share 49ersWebzone