There are 142 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

So does Snyder Start at RG now?

Is the Chilo experiment over or was he hurt? This is not to bash Chilo..he had been looking better than he has in the past...but this game was a reminder of why I didn't want him there at RG in the first place.
I guess we wait and see. To me, the whole line needs to be replaced. Well, maybe Big Mike can stay at LG.
Might as well he cant do any worse. Snyder is not much of an upgrade my opinion but maybe at least he can cut down on the stupid penalties.
Better than the past? Nope-but I agree, he has got to go. Put Snyder in their or Kilgore.
Rachal was horrible yesterday.
Harbaugh was constantly talking (yelling?) to him on the sideline after every f*ck up.
It was a relief when they took him out in favor of Snyder.
Originally posted by WildBill:
Better than the past? Nope-but I agree, he has got to go. Put Snyder in their or Kilgore.

Yea! Put in Kilgore!!!
I hope staley is next.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
I hope staley is next.

What happened to our 'potential' pro-bowler? He has looked awful so far this year!
Good god I hope so!
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
Rachal was horrible yesterday.
Harbaugh was constantly talking (yelling?) to him on the sideline after every f*ck up.
It was a relief when they took him out in favor of Snyder.
Yeah, after one false start they panned to Harbaugh yelling "come on!" I think he sees the problem.

Now, will he have a sit down, heart to heart with Rachal, a la Singletary, or will he start Snyder at RG?

I'm thinking Snyder's gonna start at RG.

That would also send a message to the rest of the OL to step it up, or else. IMHO.
Do it. Move Chilo to the Jockstrap scrubber.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
What happened to our 'potential' pro-bowler? He has looked awful so far this year!

I have no Idea, my only guess is coaching.

I don't know how we went from having 1-3 holes on the Oline 1-2 years ago, to having one good player (iupati)

It has to be solari.

I think he will be fine, but the leg injury last year is affecting his play, player or people won't admit it, but not easy to comeback and usually take a year, but if he doesn't get hurt, I think at years end he'll do good once he gets telepathy connection going with Iupati going.
The way Chilo played I wouldn't doubt if he put money down against the Niners.

Staley has a LONG way to go to be a pro bowler. He hasn't shown me much except for getting beat and getting hurt.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home