There are 107 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Vernon Davis = Most Jacked Man in the NFL

http://www.muscleprodigy.com/the-top-30-most-jacked-nfl-football-players-2011-part-1-arcl-1974.html

I think he should be #2 (no one is bigger than Gholston). What does everyone think?
roids
that was gay
Real and no homo.
idc if hes the most jacked or most scranny man ever he needs step it up
don't know how Taylor Mays didn't make that list.

also Big LOL at Thomas Clayton popping out of no where to make it #2 on that list..hahahaha
that was dumb
[ Edited by Rubberneck36 on Sep 21, 2011 at 10:56 AM ]
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
that was dumb

no, it should motivate you....which one of those players do you closely resemble, looks wise? Use that as motivation to get yourself in shape like that.

HEY YOU STEALTH EDITED YOUR POST!
i was once at a skate park with some pals. during a smoke break my friend commented on a shirtless rollerblader, stating, "that dude is hella buff".

this thread is gayer than that comment.

and now i can finally let him off the hook.

thanks.
Not many Super Bowl rings in that top 10.
Thomas Clayton.
How on earth is Taylor Mays not on that list?
Originally posted by Afrikan:
that was dumb

no, it should motivate you....which one of those players do you closely resemble, looks wise? Use that as motivation to get yourself in shape like that.

Please...99.9999 percent of us do not have the genetic makeup of these guys. I know for a fact that no matter how hard I work out, I could never get to be a Vernon Davis.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
that was dumb

Please...99.9999 percent of us do not have the genetic makeup of these guys. I know for a fact that no matter how hard I work out, I could never get to be a Vernon Davis.
yeah I know what you mean, but guess what...you would be a hell of alot better though right? So why not...

easier said than done though...I'm not at my full potential cause I love me some chocolate chip cookies and some Ice Cream....but hopefully before the year is out, I'll straighten up.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Sep 21, 2011 at 11:34 AM ]
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
that was dumb

Get a trainer, its not impossible to improve your body.