LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

harbaugh vs raye

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by taney71:
The offense has been a "problem" for a long as Garcia has been gone. That's more than 6 years.

more linke since mooch left
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
The offense has been a "problem" for a long as Garcia has been gone. That's more than 6 years.

I remember people criticizing Mooch for his offense. Boy, I wish we had that back.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Their offense has more scored more points than ours. Their Offense offense has put more TD's and gained more yards than ours. This is what this thread is about, right? our offensive philosophy and why it's not working... just because you kick 4 field goals one game, doesn't make you a better offense. Also, Cam threw 3 picks against the Pakcers, not the Cardinals, not the Cowboys, or Seattle, but against one of the best defenses in the league, and he managed to keep his team in the game until the end basically.

and that's why Herm has only won 2 playoffs games, and is an analyst now. conservative offense does not work in the NFL anymore. you cannot rely on just your defense to win you games.

yes, they are 0-2. but, they didn't get there because of poor offensive play.

no they havent

we have 57 points scored

the panthers have 43

take out our 2 special team TDs

thats 43=43

and while were at it they have 5 total turnovers

we have 1 total turnover

I guess we take pride in kicking 4 field goals in one game
Their offense has more scored more points than ours. Their Offense offense has put more TD's and gained more yards than ours. This is what this thread is about, right? our offensive philosophy and why it's not working... just because you kick 4 field goals one game, doesn't make you a better offense. Also, Cam threw 3 picks against the Pakcers, not the Cardinals, not the Cowboys, or Seattle, but against one of the best defenses in the league, and he managed to keep his team in the game until the end basically.

and that's why Herm has only won 2 playoffs games, and is an analyst now. conservative offense does not work in the NFL anymore. you cannot rely on just your defense to win you games.

no they havent

we have 57 points scored

the panthers have 43

thats 43=43

we have 1 total turnover

If we win, YES!
  • Veteran

I remember people criticizing Mooch for his offense. Boy, I wish we had that back.

Same here, I have to admit, I was one of them. Mooch's offense was light years ahead of this thing we are witnessing.
Originally posted by swag141:

no they havent

we have 57 points scored

the panthers have 43

thats 43=43

we have 1 total turnover

If we win, YES!

Agreed, Ill take pride in winning 3-0 as long as its a win over saying "yeah we lost and had multiple turnovers but at least our QB is throwing for 400 a game"... wanna know who else started off red hot last year, Kyle Orton... that argument dies real fast when the team still can't win games.

no they havent

we have 57 points scored

the panthers have 43

thats 43=43

we have 1 total turnover

so what? points are points we scored as much as them what difference does it make if its TD or FG

im gonna stop responding to you now because what you just said was pretty dumb

since mooch left? na. more like since the niners thought steve young was a better option than montana. i loved watching the cheifs beat the niners that day. its been down hill since. montana buildt youngs ring,
Originally posted by Humboldt9er:
since mooch left? na. more like since the niners thought steve young was a better option than montana. i loved watching the cheifs beat the niners that day. its been down hill since. montana buildt youngs ring,

What are you doing on a niner forum? www.kcchiefs.com
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by OptimusPrime52:
Originally posted by 1stAndGoal49ers:
who the hell cares about yards look at the points scored
This !

yeah, who cares about yards!!!!!

wait, how do you get first downs again?

oh yeah, thats right, YARDS!

how do we win games?

o thats right points

OMG! Stop the presses, we beat SEA.
And lost last year

Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by OptimusPrime52:
Originally posted by 1stAndGoal49ers:
who the hell cares about yards look at the points scored
This !

yeah, who cares about yards!!!!!

wait, how do you get first downs again?

oh yeah, thats right, YARDS!

how do we win games?

o thats right points

OMG! Stop the presses, we beat SEA.
And lost last year

We're talking about this year. Hell we've beat the Cowboys in the past so we should just count those times as a win for this time?
It is week two!!!! its a tad bit too early to start making JH and Raye comparisons imo. Harbexcuses??? after two games?? wtf? what is wrong with niner fans these days? Can we at least play 1 quater of a season before we hear sh*t like Harbexcuses and Raye vs JH??

no they havent

we have 57 points scored

the panthers have 43

thats 43=43

we have 1 total turnover

Theres no use in arguing with this dude man. He thinks kicking a field goal is the offense scoring points.
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:

no they havent

we have 57 points scored

the panthers have 43

thats 43=43

we have 1 total turnover

Theres no use in arguing with this dude man. He thinks kicking a field goal is the offense scoring points.

Is it the defense scoring points then?
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:

no they havent

we have 57 points scored

the panthers have 43

thats 43=43

we have 1 total turnover

Is it the defense scoring points then?

Nope the field goal kicker is.....which is part of the special teams.
Share 49ersWebzone