There are 63 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Football Gameplan's 49ers v Bengals Week 3 Preview Video

Good Morning Niners Fans! Good Luck this Week!
Em
Thanks man. Very professional
Dude knows his stuff.
"Kendal Hunter is the answer in San Francisco, he has the spark plugs to open up this offense in the passing game and also in the running game.."

I agree with all that he said other then the pick. The Niners will beat the Bengals. No doubt about it.
I agree Hunter could be the key for us, Gore is out or rythm right now.

Let Alex throw downfied and burn Clemments on a stop and go, he just can cover that anymore or at least he didn´t for us
nope
[ Edited by Rubberneck36 on Sep 21, 2011 at 9:46 AM ]
Originally posted by bbesthxia:

Fake and Gay. IBTB!
[ Edited by Rubberneck36 on Sep 21, 2011 at 9:46 AM ]
BTW, good video preview. I enjoyed it.
Originally posted by bbesthxia:

WOW! $19 for a jersey!!!?? Bookmarked!
[ Edited by Rubberneck36 on Sep 21, 2011 at 9:47 AM ]
Thanks Gang!! I know I talk about Hunter in every video...but this guy is a STUD! I feel the same way about Spiller in Buffalo, but at least Jackson is being productive.. Right now Gore is an anchor to explosiveness
This dude has a John Madden broadcasting brain. Just said everything in that video that we already know. I was waiting for him to say that touchdowns are still worth 6 points this week.
Originally posted by RollinDownRodeo:
This dude has a John Madden broadcasting brain. Just said everything in that video that we already know. I was waiting for him to say that touchdowns are still worth 6 points this week.

Football is an easy game... there's nothing new than can be said.. Remember, its been around since 1869...
Originally posted by EmDiggy:
Thanks Gang!! I know I talk about Hunter in every video...but this guy is a STUD! I feel the same way about Spiller in Buffalo, but at least Jackson is being productive.. Right now Gore is an anchor to explosiveness
Counter runs!