There are 55 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What do you think of Camp Youngstown?

What do you think of Camp Youngstown?

So after the Bengal game Sunday the Niners are going to Youngstown, Ohio (Home of the DeBartolo family) to prepare for Philly instead of making back to back east coast trips.

Good idea, Bad idea. cheapness?
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Sep 20, 2011 at 7:43 PM ]
sounds good to me
I really don't see how it could hurt. Why not.
I like it. Less travel and there won't be any time zone adjustment necessary before the Eagles game. No downside.
It's perfect. I grew up there. Wish I could be there.

I has a sad.
Better than making trips back and forth
Honestly, I think of it as a road trip that will eventually become an inspiring story, of how a young QB with a chip on his shoulder, and a young coach fulfilling a family legacy come together in a bonding experience, on the road, like a son finding his long lost father, on a mission to bring the West Coast Offense back to it's roots!

Who will have better bonding trip than them? Nobody.

Riveting story.

any way i can get any invite
Originally posted by verb1der:
Honestly, I think of it as a road trip that will eventually become an inspiring story, of how a young QB with a chip on his shoulder, and a young coach fulfilling a family legacy come together in a bonding experience, on the road, like a son finding his long lost father, on a mission to bring the West Coast Offense back to it's roots!

Who will have better bonding trip than them? Nobody.

Riveting story.



I like it, can't hurt to try.
Great idea, going from west to east causes jet lag, they will overcome that by staying so long
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:

I like it, can't hurt to try.

lol, I think they'll have no choice. I'm pretty sure Alex will sit with Jim on the bus, on the plane, and they'll probably sleep in the same room. Just crucial quality time if they want to make up for what they missed in the offseason, they as well as everyone else knows the 49ers have a great shot to win the division and if they hurry they can actually make some noise when they get there!

Be excited!
Originally posted by verb1der:
lol, I think they'll have no choice. I'm pretty sure Alex will sit with Jim on the bus, on the plane, and they'll probably sleep in the same room. Just crucial quality time if they want to make up for what they missed in the offseason, they as well as everyone else knows the 49ers have a great shot to win the division and if they hurry they can actually make some noise when they get there!

Be excited!

Definitely be excited, if I were a coach, and I was a west coast team playing away on the east coast, I would demand that the players be shipped out by Tuesday, the stats don't lie. Dalton looked good against the broncos, but our defense is better. This is a must win, Vegas has us losing, but I don't think that will be the case, considering we already have experience playing am away game at home against the cowgirls
Sounds good to me, maybe the team won't be all out of wack due to the time difference.
49ers: The Disney Movie.

Hopefully a sequel to Air Bud.
Originally posted by Whomeam:
49ers: The Disney Movie.

Hopefully a sequel to Air Bud.