There are 244 users in the forums

Bad snap vs Cowboys video

Shop Find 49ers gear online
That would have be a TD without the PI. That is a great play.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
That would have be a TD without the PI. That is a great play.

It could have been a TD WITH a PI. It hit Gore in the hands. He had to adjust to it but he could have caught that one even with the guy holding. Gore just lost the ball over his shoulder for a fraction.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Sep 20, 2011 at 8:24 PM ]
Wth is Rob Ryan screaming about to the refs or his players?

Rob - F yeah bad snap, get him, get him, holy shiz get that F'er. WTF that's Alex f'n $mith how'd he do that? FUUUUUUUUG!
Originally posted by gamechanger:
Wth is Rob Ryan screaming about to the refs or his players?

Rob - F yeah bad snap, get him, get him, holy shiz get that F'er. WTF that's Alex f'n $mith how'd he do that? FUUUUUUUUG!

He was yelling at his player.
Ok Great Play. Now make more of them. thats all i ask.
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Yep now only if he did this kind of thing in the 4th qtr, maybe we would have won the game.....

The 49ers called four passing plays in the fourth quarter and Smith was 1-1 for 13 yards.
Great play, Alex. Keep it up!
Originally posted by gamechanger:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Now if he can do that going to his left

He has, the throw to Gore against the Seahawks in 2006.

This one.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
The single best play Smith has had as a pro. Even the ball cooperated by bouncing up to him! Thanks for posting this as many who did not see it will appreciate the athleticism and calmness (?) he displayed.

Hmm...perhaps this can be the way for Smith to get more than 1 second to throw the ball! Just hike it over his head, he runs back twenty yards and then throws a fifty yard pass. Sounds like a plan!

Looks like he threw that off his back foot as well.

This is why we need to see some DEEP throws that are off designed roll outs/PAs. Alex does a decent job with those. Way better at doing that than being a traditional 7 step drop QB.
Omg, if Gore would've caught that...holy s**t that would of been sick.

Gore looked like Moran Norris right there. Lmao
Alex awareness is there to see, great job in extending the play.
Originally posted by ace49ers:

Awareness! That's the word I was trying to think of when I posted above. Calmness too, but his awareness flies in the face of comments that he has no insincts.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by ace49ers:

Awareness! That's the word I was trying to think of when I posted above. Calmness too, but his awareness flies in the face of comments that he has no insincts.

He had killer instinct in this one, he was like - put your f'n hands down Morgan I'm trying to make this crazy a$$ throw to Gore who's about 40 yards further than you, I'm Alex F'n $mith right now!
i think he is gettig better as the games go on

he has definitally shown much more accuracy and poise in the pocket

we just nee hte playbook mastered so we can openi it up
Share 49ersWebzone