There are 61 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What we were discussing at the last tailgate. You be the judge!

Would you give up Patrick Willis for Andrew luck straight up?!
No.
No. Patrick Willis is a sure shot Hall of Famer.

Plus I would rather draft Kellen Moore.
Anyone who watches Stanford games regularly would have a tough time answering this question.

That being said, I don't know.
Hell no
Yes I would and I would also throw in VD.

If Luck is everything they say he is then its worth it. A franchise qb is what separates the pretenders and contenders in the nfl.
Real life, no way Jose. Madden, hell yes"Trade Willis for Luck, then Trade Our 1,2 pick+Staley, Chilo,Snyder, Davis, Uapati for Willis back"
[ Edited by Bryant4everYoung on Sep 20, 2011 at 5:43 PM ]
I'd consider it.

the league makes it more and more difficult to play defense every year.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
not really...if we draft Andrew Luck, then it means another 3-4 year setback training a rookie QB! We will be fine with Alex and Kapernick taking over in a couple of years
Yes. It's a QB driven league.
No. Willis is proven. Luck is not. You DO NOT give up a probable future Hall of Famer for a rookie.
As much as I love Willis, it's easier to find great linebackers than it is to find even possibly great QBs. So yes, I would.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
No. Willis is proven. Luck is not. You DO NOT give up a probable future Hall of Famer for a rookie.

This. Now if we were talking someone like Philip Rivers, Matt Ryan, etc. then I would. They havent won anything in the NFL, but they would immediately make this team better.
NOPE....

Originally posted by verb1der:
Plus I would rather draft Kellen Moore.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home