There are 95 users in the forums

What we were discussing at the last tailgate. You be the judge!

Would you give up Patrick Willis for Andrew luck straight up?!
No.
No. Patrick Willis is a sure shot Hall of Famer.

Plus I would rather draft Kellen Moore.
Anyone who watches Stanford games regularly would have a tough time answering this question.

That being said, I don't know.
Hell no
Yes I would and I would also throw in VD.

If Luck is everything they say he is then its worth it. A franchise qb is what separates the pretenders and contenders in the nfl.
Real life, no way Jose. Madden, hell yes"Trade Willis for Luck, then Trade Our 1,2 pick+Staley, Chilo,Snyder, Davis, Uapati for Willis back"
[ Edited by Bryant4everYoung on Sep 20, 2011 at 5:43 PM ]
I'd consider it.

the league makes it more and more difficult to play defense every year.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
not really...if we draft Andrew Luck, then it means another 3-4 year setback training a rookie QB! We will be fine with Alex and Kapernick taking over in a couple of years
Yes. It's a QB driven league.
No. Willis is proven. Luck is not. You DO NOT give up a probable future Hall of Famer for a rookie.
As much as I love Willis, it's easier to find great linebackers than it is to find even possibly great QBs. So yes, I would.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
No. Willis is proven. Luck is not. You DO NOT give up a probable future Hall of Famer for a rookie.

This. Now if we were talking someone like Philip Rivers, Matt Ryan, etc. then I would. They havent won anything in the NFL, but they would immediately make this team better.
NOPE....

Originally posted by verb1der:
Plus I would rather draft Kellen Moore.
Share 49erswebzone