LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

CB T. Brown

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 5280High:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Sure glad we picked up Whitner, Williams and Goodwin instead of a stud corner. All salute the greatness of Lord Baalke.

And Rogers, who is already showing more skill the Clements, Whitner is an upgrade over any SS candidate out there or on our team and promoting Bowman & Ray Mac who are playing very well with no drop off in moving Soap to NT... Baas, Spikes, Franklin, Lawson and Clements have already struggled on their new teams so enjoy ignoring the fact you've been wrong all offseason and piling on Baalke after a close game to a better team. You forgot to blame Baalke for Crabtree & Edwards injuries, and the DB's who slip or take bad angles too. All his fault, and we could of had a genius like Lombardi come in and be GM .

Heres your violin grumpy pup

Rogers is playing great so far. I haven't seen him make one mistake besides letting the ball hit him in the face
I would rather have Culliver out there getting experience than see Tarrell Brown out there!
I hope Spencer gets healthy soon. We need him on the field BAD!!
Originally posted by communist:
Worst CB I've seen with the Niners the last years.

Have we already forgotten about Sammy Davis?
Originally posted by Uppercut:
Clements is somewhere laughing.

He's in Cincy and the fans already want him to be replaced.
nate clements is doing bad in cincy. t brown is good give him time.
I wouldn't even put him in there on nickel situations
Originally posted by valrod33:
Spencer
Rogers
Brock
Culliver

Those guys need to see the field before Brown

Yep
Terrell Brown= Darnell Walker
Originally posted by VDSF:
Who was Witten walking all over of? Cause no one couldnt stop him

pretty much anyone who lined up on him. but really, it was the zone coverage that he and romo took advantage of. I will say that whitner was on him and tackling him after catches a lot.

Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Spencer
Rogers
Brock
Culliver

Those guys need to see the field before Brown

Yep
agreed
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Sure glad we picked up Whitner, Williams and Goodwin instead of a stud corner. All salute the greatness of Lord Baalke.

And Rogers, who is already showing more skill the Clements, Whitner is an upgrade over any SS candidate out there or on our team and promoting Bowman & Ray Mac who are playing very well with no drop off in moving Soap to NT... Baas, Spikes, Franklin, Lawson and Clements have already struggled on their new teams so enjoy ignoring the fact you've been wrong all offseason and piling on Baalke after a close game to a better team. You forgot to blame Baalke for Crabtree & Edwards injuries, and the DB's who slip or take bad angles too. All his fault, and we could of had a genius like Lombardi come in and be GM .

Heres your violin grumpy pup

Rogers is playing great so far. I haven't seen him make one mistake besides letting the ball hit him in the face
I believe he took the blame for the overtime play, saying that he should have been playing deep, allowing Whitner to come up in run support. Still, he took responsibility for his error, and has been playing well, otherwise.

Originally posted by Quanex:
Originally posted by communist:
Worst CB I've seen with the Niners the last years.

Have we already forgotten about Sammy Davis?
SHHHHHH!!!!! We dare not speak *his* name here!

My biggest knock on T Brown is his tackling. He doesn't do a good job of making contact and wrapping up. He just seems to try to arm tackle everyone, and you can't do that with the bigger receivers.
[ Edited by AthensGaNiner on Sep 21, 2011 at 8:03 AM ]
Originally posted by Uppercut:
Clements is somewhere laughing.

Clements is actually getting beat by the 3rd WR on the Broncos Decker for a 70 yard catch somewhere after biting on a double move... wierd.

Clements sucks, you'll see why he's gone on sunday, when we fck him on a deep rout (or two, or more)
he has been playing as the #3 CB for the past 3 weeks and doing a good job
Cant wait for Chilo, Snyder, Parys, and Brown to be gone
Share 49ersWebzone