There are 177 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CINCINNATI BENGALS PRE-GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mike:
Thank God troll. About time. You're good at nitpicking the part of my post you think you can respond to with more blind hate, which is the "history" part, and ignoring the fact that you've just called dalton the next franchise QB based off of one game. Good job dude.

I said POTENTIAL franchise QB, just as if the 49ers were to start new and had a good prospect. POTENTIAL. "Good Job At Reading Dude"
Originally posted by SF4EVA:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
It's just typical Niner Talk overreaction. We BARELY lose in OT to a good team we were BEATING, and now people's expectations plummet. Just like they raise greatly after a win early in the season. Not uncommon.

Harbaugh's "barely loss" had a great deal to do with Mooch-like, far too conservative play calling. Had we mirrored the first-half playcalls and added just ONE TD instead of a FG, we win the game. I think it's too early to get worried. As much as people like to say it's no different than Sing.. it is a bit different. In the Sing regime, usually our "barely losses" were from us coming from far behind and then losing it close. Harbaugh's sample size in the NFL is two games..

At least wait through four, but preferably six to eight, before you start judging so decisively.

The problem is the "Barley loss" should have been a definitive Victory. But once agian we had to watch a Dallas team without its best WR, #1RB a Broken Ribbed Tony Romo and Bad hamstringed #2 WR and we still could not beat them.

See this is just the kind of thing that people do to that I think is a little silly. It's not as if Dallas was the only team with injured players on Sunday.

We were missing our two starting WRs, a starting CB, and a starting FS. Not to nitpick, but Miles Austin is Dallas' best receiver; Bryant isn't there yet. Trust me, we pretty much evened out with them when it came to injuries.
  • Jiks
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for Jiks.
Originally posted by Uppercut:
Thank God troll. About time.

Grow up, calling people trolls because you don't agree with them is what children and valley girls do. If anybody is a troll it's people like you with the insanity posts of lets give smith more time, more time more time more time clean slate, more time, let him develop, let him learn, more time more time more time. Meanwhile 7 years past and we still suck. You're the f***ing troll.
Dude you have 152 post and you've been arguing your same point to people since I woke up this morning and you were at 20 something. I mean, don't you think you should give it a rest? Your never going to prove anything to people who have thier own believes. And I'm not trying to be an ass, but it doesn't seem like your really getting anywhere. That's just my opinion, not bashing you or anything.
  • mike
  • Veteran
I said POTENTIAL franchise QB, just as if the 49ers were to start new and had a good prospect. POTENTIAL. "Good Job At Reading Dude"
So what about kaepernick? drafted 1 spot after dalton? Throw him in since he's still got more POTENTIAL than alex "sucked for 7 years" smith?
So what about kaepernick? drafted 1 spot after dalton? Throw him in since he's still got more POTENTIAL than alex "sucked for 7 years" smith?

Roasted.

He's not saying who has potential, he's saying that based on that one game the Bungles might have themselves a franchise QB...or if you want to reword that you could say the Bungles potentially have themselves a franchise QB. Reading comprehension FAIL!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SF4EVA:
It's just typical Niner Talk overreaction. We BARELY lose in OT to a good team we were BEATING, and now people's expectations plummet. Just like they raise greatly after a win early in the season. Not uncommon.

Harbaugh's "barely loss" had a great deal to do with Mooch-like, far too conservative play calling. Had we mirrored the first-half playcalls and added just ONE TD instead of a FG, we win the game. I think it's too early to get worried. As much as people like to say it's no different than Sing.. it is a bit different. In the Sing regime, usually our "barely losses" were from us coming from far behind and then losing it close. Harbaugh's sample size in the NFL is two games..

At least wait through four, but preferably six to eight, before you start judging so decisively.

The problem is the "Barley loss" should have been a definitive Victory. But once agian we had to watch a Dallas team without its best WR, #1RB a Broken Ribbed Tony Romo and Bad hamstringed #2 WR and we still could not beat them.

See this is just the kind of thing that people do to that I think is a little silly. It's not as if Dallas was the only team with injured players on Sunday.

We were missing our two starting WRs, a starting CB, and a starting FS. Not to nitpick, but Miles Austin is Dallas' best receiver; Bryant isn't there yet. Trust me, we pretty much evened out with them when it came to injuries.

Clock, I disagree with Bryant not being there yet. He's been it since he's been in college. He's just doing it now in the NFL.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
If we lose this game, as everyone is expecting, we're in trouble.
Thank God troll. About time.

Grow up, calling people trolls because you don't agree with them is what children and valley girls do. If anybody is a troll it's people like you with the insanity posts of lets give smith more time, more time more time more time clean slate, more time, let him develop, let him learn, more time more time more time. Meanwhile 7 years past and we still suck. You're the f***ing troll.

Keep that up and you will get banned here too.
we better win this game. Because the next "should win" game wont be till November 20th against the tards.

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
we better win this game. Because the next "should win" game wont be till November 20th against the tards.

We need Spencer and Goldson back bad.
Winning fixes everything. I think we will win this week. Gore gets on track, Alex throws for200 and a td and a pick. I think we just match up really well against them...
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

We need Spencer and Goldson back bad.

to calm me down?
Originally posted by Baldie:
If we lose this game, as everyone is expecting, we're in trouble.

I sure as hell dont expect a loss. The Bengals sucks and have played a 5-11 team and a 4-12 team who (at least in denvers case) is even worse this year. Their secondary sucks as they rotate safeties since they dont have a legit starter, and Clements is playing even worse this year. Denver with Tebow as their 3rd WR beat Cincy. They also allowed a Denver RB to run for 100 yards... something that hasnt happened since 2009. Also, Denver who had the worst run defense in the league last year, held the Bungles to 72 yards rushing, and they converted only 1/11 3rd down conversions on one of the leagues worst defenses.

The niners front 7 should completely overwhelm Cincy as they haven't face a team with a decent defense all season. Their line is big but unathletic, Ray Mac, and JS should be able to penetrate all day long.
mattbarrows Matt Barrows
Nate Clements on Alex Smith: "I think Jim Harbaugh is doing an excelent job playing to Alex's strengths."
Share 49ersWebzone