LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 326 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CINCINNATI BENGALS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CINCINNATI BENGALS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Please, post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it.

All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.
If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat:
http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

INFO: When? Sunday, September 25, 2011, 1:05 PM PST

Where? Cincinnati, OH

W0ot!
LET'S GO NINERS!!!!!
Lets Go Niners!
  • Jiks
Pre-game anxiety is kicking in. Smoked 2 cigarettes the past 10 minutes...
f**kers better win
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • lazy
  • Veteran

I couldn't understand one word Willis just said lol.. Take off that mouthpiece boy!
[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Sep 25, 2011 at 9:42 AM ]
Patrick Willis looked Ready on that sound FX! Waking up to FOX NFL Sunday, doesnt get any better. GET THAT WIN NINERS!!
What will the Game Plan look like today, Bill Walsh or Jimmy Raye? Pre-game jitters are high! Go NINERS!!!
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I couldn't understand one word Willis just said lol.. Take off that mouthpiece boy!

He just said " I am gonna kill a motherf**ker today"
we better win today! I want to see vernon and frank and crabs all have good games too. Hell i just want our offense to look like offense! Go Niners! Crush the Bengals!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone