LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 225 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CINCINNATI BENGALS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
One of things I've been saying since the offseason, Goldson and Smith perform better 'together' in the backfield, than apart. -There's something about those two, they like compensate for eachother's weaknesses every game.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
idk who would win in a quite contest, the bengal fans or niner fans. It's pretty damn close. sounded like a golf tournament today.

it still seems like ohio fans are still in shock about lebron
despite o-line woes and problems, I can finally see the tell-tale signs of our offense finally starting to wake up (and at the right time).

The inception of Hunter & Miller goes to show it; we learn something new about this team (and its players) every day, and it's only gonna keep getting better.
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Sep 25, 2011 at 10:07 PM ]
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
One of things I've been saying since the offseason, Goldson and Smith perform better 'together' in the backfield, than apart. -There's something about those two, they like compensate for eachother's weaknesses every game.

To bad goldson didn't block for Smith on that interception.
Here's a crazy stat: As of tonight, the Bengals have the NFL's Top-Ranked defense.

More validation for this team? Does it matter? I really don't care myself. Beating the Eagles today is a high I can ride for a long, long time.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Here's a crazy stat: As of tonight, the Bengals have the NFL's Top-Ranked defense.

More validation for this team? Does it matter? I really don't care myself. Beating the Eagles today is a high I can ride for a long, long time.

Haven't we argued about the Cincy defense before as you tried to blow them off as being horrible in an effort to discredit Alex Smith's performance this year? Just sayin.
Originally posted by backontop:

Haven't we argued about the Cincy defense before as you tried to blow them off as being horrible in an effort to discredit Alex Smith's performance this year? Just sayin.

Not hatin tonight man! All is well in the world again!!!

I'll take an extra helping if you got one, too!
I'll take an extra helping if you got one, too!

Nicely posted! I appreciate you candor (or is that Condor?).
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Oct 3, 2011 at 7:07 AM ]

Share 49ersWebzone