There are 141 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jean Francois lost us the game

Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Jesus f**k Christ, didn't the same exact thing happen to us last year? Can't remember which game but someone blocked a field goal into the uprights just like this which led to a loss.

Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Didn't that happen against the Saints too? God hates us.

Yup that's the one.

Yep, always happens to us. I swear we are cursed...f**king yorks. lol
a better title would have been. "RJF had a hand in dallas win". it was obvious, i saw it too. i just couldnt tell 100% if it touched him. but u could see the ball hook abruptly right past the los.
[ Edited by OptimusPrime52 on Sep 20, 2011 at 9:15 AM ]
anyone have the link to this kick? I got to see a replay. Just sucks.
didn't even know it was partially blocked! I saw the penetration, but figured we just missed.
I want to know which 49er was standing on top of the ball cluelessly after the fumble was caused. Had he recovered the ball, Romo would have looked bad again, and we would have won.
Originally posted by Eduardo75:
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Id rather us fire the coach whos offense is more pathetic than Rayes. WCO my ass

Dude, you do realize Mike Nolan was 2-0 in each of his 3 starts to the season under the Niners right? Christ Almighty, put a sock in it with the ridiculous impatient childish rants guys!

Joe Montana said it a few weeks ago...that Niner fans (& sportswriters, my own two cents) would need to be patient while the players learned and got comfortable with Harbaugh's WCO. He went through it years ago under Bill Walsh. He said it takes time to get to the point where the players can function well in it.

U mad bro?
Whatever. The whole team went to LaLa land in the second half nuff said. Seems like most people don't understand the concept of TEAM...Go watch bowling, darts or pool so you have one person to blame lame....
We almost beat a really good team. Let's give it a few more weeks.
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
I want to know which 49er was standing on top of the ball cluelessly after the fumble was caused. Had he recovered the ball, Romo would have looked bad again, and we would have won.

I think it was Brock.
man that would have been epic if he blocked that f**king kick.
Originally posted by 1152:
We almost beat a really good team. Let's give it a few more weeks.

I would not call them a "really good team" . Perhaps a little more talent than us, but not by much clearly.
yea, they're not "really good" especially without their starting DB's and Dez Bryant. Dude is a monster.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
yea, they're not "really good" especially without their starting DB's and Dez Bryant. Dude is a monster.

very true. dez has a lot of natural gifts. Shall see if he can keep his head on straight. Even at with their DB's and Dez, dallas is about an 8-8 team. We still did not win the game, but we sure battered their players. Rib injurys to romo and witten. Separated shoulder for felix jones.
miles austin also got a hamstring injury too, not till the end of the 4th qrt. though