LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

Jean Francois lost us the game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Didn't that happen against the Saints too? God hates us.
If all this is true then not only does Goodell hate us, but God does too
Hahaha lol
Originally posted by valrod33:
SANTA CLARA -- Defensive tackle Ricky Jean Francois was nearly the player who secured a 49ers victory on Sunday.Instead, he had teammates coming up to him Monday morning in the locker room telling him how his near-miss actually might have benefitted Dallas Cowboys kicker Dan Bailey on his game-tying 48-yard field goal on the final play of regulation to force overtime.
Jean Francois got good penetration against Cowboys rookie lineman Kevin Kowalski on the field-goal attempt and nearly blocked the kick.
"Once the snap went off, I dipped my right shoulder and put my (left) hand up," Jean Francois said. "All I could feel was the wind come across my hand. If I'd gotten my right hand up, that ball would've never gotten off."
But 49ers defensive linemen Will Tukuafu and Demarcus Dobbs had just gotten out of the film room. They both told Jean Francois that the kick did not appear to be on line. But Jean Francois appeared to actually re-direct the kick through the uprights.
"It was off already, Ricky . . . You grazed it and it went back."
"It was going out already?" Jean Francois asked. "So, basically, I helped Dallas win the game."
Bailey's kick was good, forcing overtime. Bailey kicked a 19-yarder in overtime for the Cowboys' 27-24 victory.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/09/19/11/Jean-Francois-near-miss-benefited-Dallas/landing_maiocco_v3.html?blockID=564966&feedID=5936

Trade him

so, he trys to block the kick, and he should be traded? Guy was doing his job, trying to get to the kicker. Cant fault him for that.
Nobody is on our side.
Imagine if we stole Ngata in free agency after the season and put him at nose tackle? we would have the best front 7 in the league no doubt! but i know its very unlikely but we need a dominant NT
Jesus f**k Christ, didn't the same exact thing happen to us last year? Can't remember which game but someone blocked a field goal into the uprights just like this which led to a loss.

Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Didn't that happen against the Saints too? God hates us.

Yup that's the one.
[ Edited by KowboyKiller on Sep 19, 2011 at 7:29 PM ]
Never trust the French.
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
If Only RJF had Smaller Hands!!

OR TWICE AS BIG

We we got an 'own goal'?
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by valrod33:
SANTA CLARA -- Defensive tackle Ricky Jean Francois was nearly the player who secured a 49ers victory on Sunday.Instead, he had teammates coming up to him Monday morning in the locker room telling him how his near-miss actually might have benefitted Dallas Cowboys kicker Dan Bailey on his game-tying 48-yard field goal on the final play of regulation to force overtime.
Jean Francois got good penetration against Cowboys rookie lineman Kevin Kowalski on the field-goal attempt and nearly blocked the kick.
"Once the snap went off, I dipped my right shoulder and put my (left) hand up," Jean Francois said. "All I could feel was the wind come across my hand. If I'd gotten my right hand up, that ball would've never gotten off."
But 49ers defensive linemen Will Tukuafu and Demarcus Dobbs had just gotten out of the film room. They both told Jean Francois that the kick did not appear to be on line. But Jean Francois appeared to actually re-direct the kick through the uprights.
"It was off already, Ricky . . . You grazed it and it went back."
"It was going out already?" Jean Francois asked. "So, basically, I helped Dallas win the game."
Bailey's kick was good, forcing overtime. Bailey kicked a 19-yarder in overtime for the Cowboys' 27-24 victory.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/09/19/11/Jean-Francois-near-miss-benefited-Dallas/landing_maiocco_v3.html?blockID=564966&feedID=5936

Trade him

so, he trys to block the kick, and he should be traded? Guy was doing his job, trying to get to the kicker. Cant fault him for that.

I can fault him for helping the kick go in. He needs to be traded, probably did that s**t on purpose
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
lulz at this thread.
i just changed his hands size in madden so this won't happen to me.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

HATERS GONNA HATE
"The other guys got BMWs and Escalades and I got a WallofChinaMart bike without pedals even. I actually had to take the tassels off the handlebars and remove the basket and pay 50c at the gas station for air cuz the tires are made for someone that weighs like 57 pounds".
Share 49ersWebzone