LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

injury update ? Braylon Edwards, others

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Did Braylon's injury look bad? I was at the game and didn't see when he got injured.

They never showed a play where an injury occured. Just noticed he wasn't out on the field anymore.

On the injury note Dallas got banged up good yesterday. Romo's ribs, Witten has some rib issues, Austin has some health issue, Jones has a seperated shoulder and a few others. All the talk radio here in DFW is worried if Austin and Witten will be able to play.
  • dj43
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Did Braylon's injury look bad? I was at the game and didn't see when he got injured.

He limped off the field after his first catch, was on the sideline for a while, went to the locker room but came back out for the rest of the first half. Never came out for the second half, per Rod Brooks.
Braylon is getting an MRI on right now. Per Harbaugh
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
any news ?
I'm worried it is taking this long to get news out.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:

knowing our luck its probably an ACL or something serious.
You know i was pretty sure that during one of Alex's Sacks I saw Norris walking away from the scene with a smile on his face a a f**k you niners tattoo on his right arm.
Originally posted by susweel:

No kidding. As soon as he went down, I thought of Manny Lawson's ACL.

I thought that as I saw him standing around the sidelines and he knew he would not come back in the game. Usually ACL injuries don't look to serious but if the guy does not come back in, you know something is wrong. I fear it is an ACL injury...

I thought that as I saw him standing around the sidelines and he knew he would not come back in the game. Usually ACL injuries don't look to serious but if the guy does not come back in, you know something is wrong. I fear it is an ACL injury...

Omg, that would suck balls if it's an acl injury.
Dominique Ziegler on speed dial...
doesn't look like an acl for braylon: http://twitter.com/#!/SLam49ers/status/115950404306604032
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
doesn't look like an acl for braylon: http://twitter.com/#!/SLam49ers/status/115950404306604032

That's good if that's the case.
G
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Great news!
Share 49ersWebzone