There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Andy Lee

Andy Lee could get fat like Lechler and put an extra 5-10 yards on his punts, but he wants to keep it sexy for the ladies.

Andy Lee is a legend, on and off the field.
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Jan 10, 2012 at 9:31 AM ]
Originally posted by MntIdaGold:
Originally posted by boast:
^ that was also further proof Marc Trestman sucked ass. one of the worst offensive called games in Niners' history.

Oh gawd, I was having a nice morning, albeit a strange one since we discussing a punter for crying out loud, but the memory of Marc Trestman... has officially peed on my cheerios...thanks boast for the trivia.

lol. sorry about that.

it's sad, some posters around here would have loved to bring back Trestman as OC had Roman bolted for Penn St. i can only guess they blocked out how awful he actually was.
andy lee sacks brees at least 3 times saturday
^ that was also further proof Marc Trestman sucked ass. one of the worst offensive called games in Niners' history.

Oh gawd, I was having a nice morning, albeit a strange one since we discussing a punter for crying out loud, but the memory of Marc Trestman... has officially peed on my cheerios...thanks boast for the trivia.

lol. sorry about that.

it's sad, some posters around here would have loved to bring back Trestman as OC had Roman bolted for Penn St. i can only guess they blocked out how awful he actually was.

I thought he was mmmmm ok. Didnt he put together a very complex O which the team simply were not able to translate onto the field?
Originally posted by English:

lol. sorry about that.

I thought he was mmmmm ok. Didnt he put together a very complex O which the team simply were not able to translate onto the field?

i believe so. i know Jerry Rice hated his offense.

http://jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/081797/1c1rice_.html
Originally posted by hofer36:
andy lee sacks brees at least 3 times saturday

Not if Oprah gets to him first!

Andy Lee to the league's premiere punt returners: You Got Served!

Originally posted by HessianDud:
MVP

Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Hope we keep this guy here for a very long time.
After all the years of watching football, I never thought I would watch a highlight clip of a punter. But damn that was beautiful

Andy Lee is a powerful weapon.

I hope he is around for a VERY longtime.
He should get credited for offensive yards. Many times, last season, we would punt, get the other team to go 3 and out and punt, but since their punters' suck, we get the ball back 15 yards ahead of the LOS from where we punted. With our D and ST's, at times it felt like our O had 8 downs.
resign him NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad to read that Andy Lee just got payed!

Worth every penny!