LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

Justin Smith, one of the all-time best 49er defensive linemen appreciation thread.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
@ 23 seconds on this video

lol wtf
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
If this dude had a little bit longer arms he would be one of the sack leaders in the league every year. Dude works super and is always near the QB, he nearly misses on several sacks every game.
  • Jiks

WHile I love J. Smith to death, he's my favorite Niner at the moment, this play was stupid and really cost us a good amount of momentum. We had them pinned back, and our offense was moving the ball previously, but this play gave them a first down, better field postition, and made us go without our 2nd best defensive player the rest of the way.

Edit: @23
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Sep 17, 2011 at 2:23 PM ]
Lets get this guy his playoff birth this year! he deserves it more than anyone.
Is such a great, non-stop motor guy...he's unique! Just never see him out of the play unless they are running the opposite way and even then he never stops.

LOL@23 "Oh my chest...huh...naw really i'm good."
One of the top free agent signings for the 49ers..... ever!!!

Ranks right up there with:

Kevin Greene
Garrison Hearst
Richard Dent
Ricky Jackson
Deion Sanders
Fill in the ________.
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by Baugh_Area:

Are you Justin Smith? If so, we want a special celebration after a sack this week.
Yea Justin Smith should Dougie after his sack on Tono Homo this tomorrow......heck Ill teach you.....
hasn't made a lot of noise the past 2 weeks
Originally posted by jreff22:
hasn't made a lot of noise the past 2 weeks

Nope, but Ray Mac is making up for it.

one of the most underrated players ever
BEAST! One of my all time favorites as well as my most prized away jersey at the moment! 94 Baby!
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Yea Justin Smith should Dougie after his sack on Tono Homo this tomorrow......heck Ill teach you.....

One of my favorite sack celebrations ever was his game winning sack against the Tards when he put the nails in the coffin!! Hope we see something like that against the Beagles this weekend!! GO NINERS!!!
Bust Em Up Cowboy
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

WHile I love J. Smith to death, he's my favorite Niner at the moment, this play was stupid and really cost us a good amount of momentum. We had them pinned back, and our offense was moving the ball previously, but this play gave them a first down, better field postition, and made us go without our 2nd best defensive player the rest of the way.

Edit: @23

That looks like a pretty stupid call. Ref is an a*****e. All Smith did was shove the refs arm out of his face. Not like he went after him or anything. Just another p***y ref trying to play god.
Share 49ersWebzone