There are 263 users in the forums

Justin Smith, one of the all-time best 49er defensive linemen appreciation thread.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
I f**kING LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE NEVER LOVE A WHITE MAN LIKE I LOVE JUSTIN!!!!

I've never loved any man regardless of color but god damn I do love me some Justin Smith
The epitome of a Jim Harbaugh player. "Cowboy" has been bringin it since he got here. Far too often an emphasis is placed on stats, but its good to know that sheer hustle and sticktoitiveness is not going unnoticed.

He has and will always be such a beast!
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
beast! One of the only good things mike nolan ever did for this franchise.
[ Edited by Hopper on Oct 3, 2011 at 1:58 AM ]
THAT FOO,

IS A BEAST!
His whiteness does not hinder him one bit!!!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Multibomber:
His whiteness does not hinder him one bit!!!

Just an awesome hustle play !!! Thank you Mike Nolan for renting that chopper !!!
salute!

Trent Dilfer gave him major props on the ESPN post-game show...said he's the most underrated DL in the league. It's because he's played on losing teams...isn't flashy, just brings his lunch pail every game and works his butt off. To run down Maclin like he did, strip the ball was just pure butt-bustin' hustle. He's a winner...and just might finally be part of a winning football team.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Just an awesome hustle play !!! Thank you Mike Nolan for renting that chopper !!!

Yes, Justin being Nolan's priority! Thank You!
Originally posted by brizznasty:
Best thing Nolan ever did for this organization was reel in this beast! Justin Smith saved us!

Nolan had a plan.
Originally posted by Famousoverdose:

He has and will always be such a beast!

Share 49ersWebzone