LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

How many sacks will our O-Line give up against the Cowgirls?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How many sacks will our O-Line give up against the Cowgirls?

Exactly, the organization is a failure, Harbs is a failure. College coaches can't coach at the NFL level. I do believe Jed has a plan, but Harbaugh will derail it.
Originally posted by Jerome_Horwitz:
Exactly, the organization is a failure, Harbs is a failure. College coaches can't coach at the NFL level. I do believe Jed has a plan, but Harbaugh will derail it.

I believe pete carroll will be axed at teh end of next year, or this year if they go 4-12 or worse.
I
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
I believe pete carroll will be axed at teh end of next year, or this year if they go 4-12 or worse.

If that were to happen we should fire Harbs and go after Carroll.
Member Milestone: This is post number 300 for eastie.

Put the pipe down, bro. The coach is 1-0 and he's a faliure? Maybe you could cut back on the acid too, it would help. Really.
I
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

If that were to happen we should fire Harbs and go after Carroll.

holy s**t
Originally posted by eastie:
Put the pipe down, bro. The coach is 1-0 and he's a faliure? Maybe you could cut back on the acid too, it would help. Really.

Keep living in your world of denial where averaging 2.5 yards per carry equals winning football.
3. 1 for Ware, 2 up for grabs amongst everyone else. 9ers will have 3 as well.
Share 49ersWebzone