LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

What new starter are you most excited to see in action tomorrow

Shop Find 49ers gear online
brooks should really break out as a starter, but I expect Rogers, Edwards, Whitner and Akers to kick butt. Hunter won't start, but I expect him to impress as a role player.
I swear I'm not trolling.

Alex Smith. At the end of the day, the QB is the most important player on the team. Deep down I'm really hoping Harbaugh will be a diffrence maker in his career.

Aside from that, Brooks has looked very impressive in his limited preseason action. I'm curious to see if he can keep it up over the course of a full game.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Sep 10, 2011 at 7:46 PM ]
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Not sure why but looking forward to Akers
Originally posted by Paul:
Not sure why but looking forward to Akers

Man I hope not! I pray he's not a deciding factor in most of our games this year.
I want to see if Dobbs gets in the rotation if somebody needs a rest. Of course Aldon Smith and Braylon Edwards.
akers
Goodwin--I hope that he calls a good game for the OLine and does not allow blitzers up the middle. Have a feeling that as Goodwin goes so goes the line...and offense.
Aldon Smith - Hope he gets some serious PT.. NINERS!
I want to see if Aldon is used in pass rush situations he'll be against Okung most likely. When he owns Okung I'm gonna rub it in every seachicken fans face over on ESPN. Braylon is someone I will be keeping my eye on as well. I'll be paying close attention to Rogers also.
Braylon Edwards on offense and Donte Whitner on defense.

Offense: Edwards
Defense: Whitner
Goodwin; the secondary; the pass rush
Jim Harbaugh is the "starter" I am most excited to see tomorrow.
Braylon Edwards
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Braylon Edwards. Wanted us to draft him in 2005. Now we finally have him.

Co-signed. The last time we had a big receiver with deep speed was Antonio Bryant. Remember him?
Share 49ersWebzone