LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

steve young: i can see alex holding lombardi trophy

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Originally posted by Shaj:
LOL, Cam Newton put up better stats in his rookie debut for the worst team in the league than Alex has in 7 years trying.

C. Newton (CAR) - 422 YDS, 2 TD, 1 INT

And yet, Alex is 1-0 while Cam is still looking for a win. So Alex wins the real game and Cam wins fantasy.

where's the candid camera?
# of GMs in the league that would pick Alex over Cam as their QB: 0

Wow... are you hopping on every thread that involves Smith and making it into an Alex vs Cam thread? What QB had better numbers than Cam today? We get you don't like Alex, but he is what he is. Deal with it. Lets hope he keeps the TOs to a minimum and makes the throws when he has to. Your comparison is really ridiculous.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
LOL, Cam Newton put up better stats in his rookie debut for the worst team in the league than Alex has in 7 years trying.

Cam Newton = L.....0 - 1.

Alex Smith = W.....1 - 0.

# of GMs in the league that would pick Alex over Cam as their QB: 0

Cam nEXCUSES!

I'm not a huge Alex fan in any way but Cam looked awful in the red zone when the game was on the line. Not clutch yet.

All his high lights were from shotgun, that's cool but at some point playing from under center is necessary.

But I don't know one NFL QB who threw over 400 yards in a game abd didn't have a solid NFL career. Cam newton is probably the real deal
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Originally posted by Legbreaker:

And yet, Alex is 1-0 while Cam is still looking for a win. So Alex wins the real game and Cam wins fantasy.

where's the candid camera?

Same place it was for the interior designer who was asked to make a man cave that looked like Olive Garden.
Shaj,

What's your deal?

• Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Shaj,

What's your deal?

lol, good one. My deal is that Alex gets personal credit for a 124 yard no td passes win and Cam gets no credit for 400+ yard loss his first day in the NFL. Alex needed an entire year to stop putting his jock strap on backwards in the locker room. Cam's already done what Alex has never done, and in all likelihood will never do. unless he goes to the arena league.
Shaj,

What's your deal?

lol, good one. My deal is that Alex gets personal credit for a 124 yard no td passes win and Cam gets no credit for 400+ yard loss his first day in the NFL. Alex needed an entire year to stop putting his jock strap on backwards in the locker room. Cam's already done what Alex has never done, and in all likelihood will never do. unless he goes to the arena league.

cam looked like s**t in the red zone when the game was on the line though
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

LMFAO!!!! My new favorite pic!!!

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Shaj,

What's your deal?

And Alex looked awesome, right?
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Shaj,

What's your deal?

he looked pretty good handing the ball off over and over and over and over. Kind of hard to look bad doing that.
Originally posted by backontop:
Shaj,

What's your deal?

he looked pretty good handing the ball off over and over and over and over. Kind of hard to look bad doing that.

That pass behind the defender's back to the outside of Vernon Davis for a long gainer was pretty good. 'Throwing the receiver open' If you are a football fan, you would have to appreciate that one no matter how much hate you have for Smith.
Shaj,

What's your deal?

lol, good one. My deal is that Alex gets personal credit for a 124 yard no td passes win and Cam gets no credit for 400 yard loss his first day in the NFL. Alex needed an entire year to stop putting his jock strap on backwards in the locker room. Cam's already done what Alex has never done, and in all likelihood will never do. unless he goes to the arena league.

Shaj,

What's your deal?

who said cam didnt get credit for those yards??? he had a hell of a game and he lost, it happens. alex didnt put up 400 yards obviously but there was a pretty conservative game plan in this game so the opportunities were not there. we ran, or tried to atleast, for most of the game. and when people on here are talking about it being his fault that we didnt score TD's in the redzone, its hard for a qb to throw a TD when the play call is a run, usually the RB gets the ball there. i dont know what people are b***hing about, first people b***h because we dont win and then when we win they b***h about how we won. some of you really have no idea.
Shaj,

What's your deal?

the point is if you are going to suck cams cock in a niner forum on a sunday win, let it be on a day he won the game
Share 49ersWebzone