LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 258 users in the forums

Crabtree..whats with him and what would you like to do

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Crabtree..whats with him and what would you like to do

So Im reading my zone news going through articles i havent been able to read this week cuz work was crazy.. and i see this....Q: But when did you start to feel that it was a serious problem?
CRABTREE: When I was in camp, the little Alex Smith camp, kind of hurt it. ( btw i think this is a lie i remember him not doing anything in that camp but the classroom stuff..before we heard abut his new cleats that sucked)

Little camp alex? this isnt the first time he has belittled Alex. He seems like he is far from a team player..hasn t played in one preseason. talks poorly about our starting QB and seems to me like a cancer..i dont hear any other niners sticking up for him or saying what a great teammate he is(joshua doesnt count he just wants friends to fit in his tooth gap)..alex went out and humbly said whatever he said was taken out of context and crabs is cool.. did crabtree? In fact has he ever said anything positive about our team?? Plus I think he is a cowgirl fan. I don't like him one BIT and think he will become if he isnt already a selfish non team player...thus a cancer.

If it was up to me I would trade him to the cowgirls get a 1 or 2 (not a 7th in 2021 when the worlds over already) in next years draft maybe pick up some other drafts picks along the way with other trades and go after luck. Im sure 2 ones and/or 2 twos would do the trick to move up and get him...Thoughts or is this locked by midnight?

I can't wait till sunday I think we are gonna bash them up ... the seahawks will be getting snot bubbled!!! (If you play football you know what that is)

GO NINERS!

oh and if he scores a TD i will like him until we kick off.
[ Edited by SY9er8 on Sep 9, 2011 at 7:30 PM ]
Crabtree?

What's HIS Deal?
nobody is going to give us a 1st or 2nd round pick for him, thats just insane. You sir are grasping at straws, just give up the whole crabtree hate. Once he starts making plays all the haters will be hanging from his sack. Just chill out with these half assed post. Thanks
I didn't like the pick from the beginning. Always been on the trade him boat. Oh Alex Mack, what could have been. :(
  • fly15
  • Veteran
What the f**k, we don't need another thread
Choice D: Be him for a day and run through as many b***hes I can.
Good grief! Giving up on him so soon? He may not be a perfect team player but we don't know that right now. We will see how Harbaugh treats him and that will tell us how team oriented he is. JH won't put up with game playing and back stabbing, so I predict Crabtree will rise to the occasion (if his foot is really healed). Still don't think he should start with so little practice but if he runs a couple of plays perhaps we will see just how ready he is.
WHERE IN THE HOLY HELL DOES THIS WHOLE CRABTREE WANTS TO GET TRADED TO THE COWBOYS STUFF EVEN COME FROM?
Originally posted by Num1player16:
nobody is going to give us a 1st or 2nd round pick for him, thats just insane. You sir are grasping at straws, just give up the whole crabtree hate. Once he starts making plays all the haters will be hanging from his sack. Just chill out with these half assed post. Thanks

my opinion ... why don t you chill out with your half A$$ed posts i honestly dont know if there a million posts about this i don t troll and im not on this site everyday im just a niner fan with a n opinion. so thanks ChieF

Clearly you have not paid much attention to what has been going on with Crabtree. There is not one ounce of truth to your assumptive projections of his character.

In other words, these ideas are simply not true, and there are MANY articles that answer all these questions you're asking, as well as posts discussing the matter. He doesn't say, "Little Camp Alex" .. he said "The little Alex Smith camp" as opposed to the big, real deal, NFL, all players, all coaches, legit Training Camp. That's ALL he meant. No one should read so much into those comments. People are taking the word "little" and projecting it to mean "Stupid" or something. Which is ridiculous. "Little" .. meaning small or minor. C'mon now.

* He did work out at Camp Alex before needing surgery on his broken foot.
* There are several articles with coaches or players not named Morgan praising Crabtree - Spencer was one of them.
* Guess who else was a Cowboys fan? Patrick Willis. Doesn't matter now.

The hate is just silly. All coming from pure speculation, and then people projection their speculations on him and start to act as if they are fact when there is zero proof to support these notions.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Sep 9, 2011 at 8:25 PM ]
I love Crabtree.
  • hps49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Num1player16:

WORD!
Originally posted by fly15:

Well if this isn't the pot calling the keddle black, I dont know what is....
He hurts his foot in early June but doesn't go to the doctor until Jul 8. Really? Sounds like a bucket of BS. Oh yeah, let me think like Crabtree. . . if I wait until Jul8 and they operate then I can sit out TC/ and be back in time for the 1st game or if they operate the 2nd wk of June I'll make about 3 wks of camp. Which shall I chose. JH also said he was active in the classroom and learning all of the plays. Crabtree is saying that he kinda, sorta knows the plays. Crabtree's theme song should be "Take the Money and Run" (not on the field but to Neiman Marcus)
Share 49ersWebzone