LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

Grant Cohn says we will go to playoffs this year

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
yup i dont see them winning more than 3 games out of first 7 or 8 games

really there only easy one is against the redskins i dont think they beat eagles packers or baltimore and there only other winnable games to me are dallas , saints, and giants and out of those 3 no ay they beat all three

i see them winning against redskins and dallas they may pull an upset out of giants or saints so 3 wins at best

key here is to start of withr 5 wins out of first 8
Rams are going to beat the Eagles week 1!

book it.
Eagles have a great shot of losing and being a bust this yr.

Dream Team, Vince Young will regret saying that.
I actually agree with him/
Originally posted by NinerSquire:
You ALL are going to eat FUC%!#& Crow, this is the NFL expect the unexpected. There are just way too many examples every year of a team everyone thought would be crap and they end up making the playoffs or even winning the Super Bowl. It defies logic but my expectations are even higher for this team because all these lemming experts are predicting we will be terrible. This train is about to leave, its time to get the F!@K ON Faithful!!!

I like this guy....
Lets Gooooooo!!!
If 8-8 is tops in the division, then I tend to agree.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

book it.

The Eagles are overrated but not that overrated. I don't see the Rams giving them any trouble.
As long as the quarterback isn't Alex Smith
f**k linda cohn
Originally posted by YungAce:
f**k linda cohn

hottness
Originally posted by Shaj:
http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2011/09/inside-the-49ers/2011-nfl-predictions/

He is smoking crack...

Why is he smoking crack? It isn't out of the realm of possibility. If you don't have faith why be a fan?

Originally posted by zillabeast:
Don't hate on the hopeful. Those poor souls don't have much left anything other than the small glimmer that there might be a better tomorrow.

If things are bad what's wrong with hoping that they will imporve? Really though, all predictions are useless good or bad. There are people who are going to be proven right or wrong either way. You just have to let things play out.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Grant is just taking the reverse approach of his dad, because he's a secret webzone member and knows we all hate his dad.

Are they really related or is that a running joke? Forgive me for being dense, but I just can't tell.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
yup i dont see them winning more than 3 games out of first 7 or 8 games

really there only easy one is against the redskins i dont think they beat eagles packers or baltimore and there only other winnable games to me are dallas , saints, and giants and out of those 3 no ay they beat all three

i see them winning against redskins and dallas they may pull an upset out of giants or saints so 3 wins at best

key here is to start of withr 5 wins out of first 8

book it.

i consider teh eagles extremelly overrated but tht rams lack teh speed and athlethicisim to shut down lccoy and vick

not to mention there passing D will shut down bradford in a pass happy josh mcdaniels offense
As long as we're legitimately in the hunt for the division/playoffs at the end of the year, I'll be happy. Last year there was a chance, but that was more due to every other NFC West team's awfulness. Any chance we have this year, I want it to be on our own merits.
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by smashmouth51:
AZ will have a rough season. Kolb is going to find out that the Cardinals are not his father's Eagles. He is going to look very ordinary at best

If he lights it up, it's going to be really fun listening to all the excuses as to why he played well and why he should not get credit for it (great coaching, great surrounding cast, blah blah blah), mostly because he makes Alex look bad if he jumps into a new system and plays well out the chute. That's how it works here.
Share 49ersWebzone