LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 322 users in the forums

On the NFL Network Warren Sapp just said the 49ers have the #1 pick in 2012.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I just said on my twitter that Saap is a dumbass.
Warren Sapp has ALWAYS been an idiot. This is nothing new.
Originally posted by TDilvr:
I just said on my twitter that Saap is a dumbass.

Better be careful, he will come choke you out like he did that b***h.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by GBNinerFan:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by GBNinerFan:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
It's Warren Sapp. Unless he is talking about D-Line technique, I wouldn't take his analysis too seriously.

Unless he's talking about being an attention whoring dbag, I wouldn't listen to anything this guy says.

What if he's talked to players around the league and they all say it isn't difficult to force Alex Smith not to beat you?

I'd ask him for their names and personally want ask them myself. He's a big tool, I'm not listening to him.
He and other tools have been accurate about the 49ers in the past.

Whether you like Sapp or don't like me or both, why are you digging in? I don't like him or blow hard loud mouths like him, get over it.
I hadn't seen Inside The NFL since the show left HBO.

I watched it the other night and I couldn't believe how much that show fell off. Collinsworth, Simms, and Sapp have to be the worst trio of analysts I have ever seen, Sapp being the worst of the three. The fact that he gets paid to spew his bulls**t makes me sick. They didn't even talk about football half the time.

They didn't even mention any west coast teams the entire hour the show was on until the end when Sapp made his surprise "upset pick", the "Ugly Bowl" between the Seahawks and the 49ers.

He, of course, picked the Seahawks. f**king blabbermouth idiot.

Warren Sap got schooled by David Carr ..NUFF SAID!
Warren Sap will never make the HOF because of what anyone with half a football brain knows and that is Warren Sap was not all that good unless his sole responsibility was ONE GAP! He is a joke .
Well Warren Sapp is an incredibly intelligent man so it must be true.

May as well send Andrew his jersey now so he can wear it in.
Here comes the B*tch Slapp"in Train and I see Sapp with a round trip ticket
His last name says it all. F**kin Sapp....

Share 49ersWebzone