LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 377 users in the forums

On the NFL Network Warren Sapp just said the 49ers have the #1 pick in 2012.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Sapp is a douche, when he was in the league and even worse that hes a commentator, hes the worse one on the NFL Network, I think they just keep him on there because there afraid hell punch the producer in the face, its funny watchin when hes on and someone disagrees with him he acts like a 2 year old and makes everyone uncomfortable! Burn him at the stake! First time photoshopping

[ Edited by adacosta24 on Sep 9, 2011 at 6:23 AM ]
Sandiego is entitled to his own opinion, idk why you half wits even waste your breath talking sh@! to him, his overall assessment is correct we suck! until proven other wise. Year in and year out everyone on this board claims we are a better team and then are proven wrong by high school coaching less than adequate Oline play WR's running wrong routes QB's fearing for their lives, defense none existent at times DB's playing 50 yds of their man, a owner that has no clue the list goes on and on. I will still root for my team but im not going to lie to myself every year just because this is my TEAM, I want RESULTS and until then do what you do Sandiego! So i say to all the rest of you webzoners plz stop trolling with your predictions of how WE ARE GOING TO TURN IT AROUND THIS YEAR!
[ Edited by Natewillis2252 on Sep 9, 2011 at 7:20 AM ]
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Natewillis2252:
Sandiego is entitled to his own opinion, idk why you half wits even waste your breath talking sh@! to him, his overall assessment is correct we suck! until proven other wise. Year in and year out everyone on this board claims we are a better team and then are proven wrong by high school coaching less than adequate Oline play WR's running wrong routes QB's fearing for their lives, defense none existent at times DB's playing 50 yds of their man, a owner that has no clue the list goes on and on. I will still root for my team but im not going to lie to myself every year just because this is my TEAM, I want RESULTS and until then do what you do Sandiego! So i say to all the rest of you webzoners plz stop trolling with your predictions of how WE ARE GOING TO TURN IT AROUND THIS YEAR!

Too much coffee for this man.
Originally posted by WWFGD:
Too much coffee for this man.

Maybe to much rockstars
Originally posted by zainladha:
i still want luck as qb

Me too.
Trade Crabtree for a second (maybe late first), trade Kap for a 3rd or 4th, swap our #7 with #1 from and give them 2nd 3rd and 4th!

That is money right there! Would still have second for CB, 3rd or 4th for WR, rest on D!
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Alex Smith's "potential" is the Santa Clause of this forum.

Thank you Easter bunny!
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Thank you Easter bunny!

POW! That one got out of here in a hurry. Upper deck, right field.
[ Edited by Hollywood on Sep 9, 2011 at 10:14 AM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:
It's Warren Sapp. Unless he is talking about D-Line technique, I wouldn't take his analysis too seriously.

Unless he's talking about being an attention whoring dbag, I wouldn't listen to anything this guy says.

Originally posted by GBNinerFan:
It's Warren Sapp. Unless he is talking about D-Line technique, I wouldn't take his analysis too seriously.

Unless he's talking about being an attention whoring dbag, I wouldn't listen to anything this guy says.

What if he's talked to players around the league and they all say it isn't difficult to force Alex Smith not to beat you?
Originally posted by Joecool:

What if he's talked to players around the league and they all say it isn't difficult to force Alex Smith not to beat you?
What if he is just being the loosely wrapped woman beating sack of s**t he is?

I'd ask him for their names and personally want ask them myself. He's a big tool, I'm not listening to him.
What's scary is that Peyton may not play this year and the Colts may suck bad enough and they get Luck(y).

I'd ask him for their names and personally want ask them myself. He's a big tool, I'm not listening to him.
He and other tools have been accurate about the 49ers in the past.
Share 49ersWebzone