LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 382 users in the forums

The OFFICIAL Scott Tolzien Time Traveling Delorean of TRIUMPH!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NickSh49:
I still die laughing at the mere presence of Mark Henry.

this
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by stunder49:

Tolzien doesn't need love, he is love.
He will challenge Kaep for the backup QB position. He looked better in the pre-season with the Chargers than Kaep. Will be interesting to see how this all turn out in camp.
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
He will challenge Kaep for the backup QB position. He looked better in the pre-season with the Chargers than Kaep. Will be interesting to see how this all turn out in camp.

Their o-line gave him time. Both our Qbs looked like s**t and alex only coincidentally started looking decent when our o-line found its game.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by stunder49:

Tolzien doesn't need love, he is love.

That's f***** up lol
The REAL prophecy of 2012 comes not from the ancient Mayans.. but from the ancient TOLZIENS. They predicted that a messiah of great arm strength pocket presence and smoothly tapered calves will emerge in the final period of their centuries long fantasy football year to demolish not only the opposition, but all life on earth as well. They said he would come forth and that his deep passes would be actual bombs, ones that make Hiroshima look like a Britney Spears album in comparison. The only hope for salvation of the human race would come from Tim Tebow they said, who is Jesus incarnate, but that he would ultimately fail because he sucks since the number of completions he makes most sundays are fewer than the number of broads Tiger Woods will bend over.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
You can't spell Tolzien without Lin.
I just want to re-affirm my commitment to the Time Traveling Delorean of TRIUMPH. I believe if Alex walks, you will start for us and dominate! New Era Niners with Tolzien at the helm. Unstoppable.

God bless the 'Zone

This thread should only be about whether or not he will still be on the team this year.
lol. this thread
lol
Originally posted by SJniner7:
This thread should only be about whether or not he will still be on the team this year.

Well somebody wants to be banned for blasphemy.
if Alex walks, he loses all respect and will be branded a traitor, then we can get Manning and have him teach Scotty to be a LEGEND
Share 49ersWebzone