LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

The OFFICIAL Scott Tolzien Time Traveling Delorean of TRIUMPH!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by stunder49:

He wasn't reaching for high-fives. He was granting blessings.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

He wasn't reaching for high-fives. He was granting blessings.

lmao. thats great, I cant stop laughing!
  • sfout
  • Veteran

This is why Aldon is so great. The Tolzien allowed him to touch his throwing arm there by granting Aldon his great skills.
This isn't original, but it has been mentioned that to secure a really hi WR pick(no not blackmon) we could package Kap with our pick. Also we could package craps and our pick for a top 3 pick. So there it is, Kap or crap (plus our pick for a top 3, assuming blackmon is still there.)Luck, Griffiin...3rd could be blackmon. If it were kap, then tolzien is #2 by default.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
This isn't original, but it has been mentioned that to secure a really hi WR pick(no not blackmon) we could package Kap with our pick. Also we could package craps and our pick for a top 3 pick. So there it is, Kap or crap (plus our pick for a top 3, assuming blackmon is still there.)Luck, Griffiin...3rd could be blackmon. If it were kap, then tolzien is #2 by default.

This is not taylor mays. Big Ben, Joe Flacco, both proved you can come from a small school and still have be great in the nfl. Really, this kid has good size, a rocket for an arm, great ability like steve young to make it happen, but just like him he will need time to grow as a passer. Hell give the kid time, look what they did with alex smith in one year, went from the laughing stalk of the league to a playoff qb... I'll keep kap and have him hold that clipboard for awhile.
i was pretty drunk the game we played the chargers, i dont even remember how tolzein looked, did he play well?
Tolzien audibled Harbaugh's 3rd down play of the second series in the thrid quarter...Tuesday, 6 days prior during the coaches installment of the game plan.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by fister30:
I wonder if he realizes the opportunity he has in front of him right now. Alex is far from a lock to be the starter next season.

Sorry, this is just retarded. Alex has more job security at this point than anyone else not named Rodgers, Brees, Eli or Roethlisberger. Smith did what the coaching staff asked of him, played within the system, didn't turnover the ball and made timely plays when the team needed it.

Changing QB's midstream at this point, especially after making it all the way to the NFC Championship Game would be ridiculous. Get Alex some weapons and see what happens, if he doesn't make any additional progress next year, then yeah, should completely up for grabs in 2013, there's no way in hell Harbaugh's going to look anywhere else and risk throwing the whole season before it even began.
If, for some reason our hero doesn't shine and still doesn't pull the trigger with receivers open down field and throws 2 yrd check downs instead...JH will change up, he does it with any player that aint cutting it..The Niner just don't have the luxury of waiting any more in this would be the case, the D is killer now, IF, they keep 98% of it, same wit special teams..... However our hero will turn into the Gunslinger we all know he can be! Least he stopped fumbling like our other hero - Williams

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
We already have a game manager starting. We dont need two.
Originally posted by aman49:
Forget this thread....

Mods, unlock THIS thread and MERGE BABY!!!

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/157659-official-scott-tolzien-time-traveling-delorean-triumph/

^ This.
The Delorean leaps forward in time!
Share 49ersWebzone