LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

The OFFICIAL Scott Tolzien Time Traveling Delorean of TRIUMPH!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Was looking at his college highlights vid. Has that funky low elbow throwing motion. Not sure what to make of that.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
the future, no doubt.
I still believe! Tolzien will lead us to the promise land, the prophecy is materializing.
sorry kaep fans

tolzein> kaep

i would feel much more confident if he stepped on the field
the offensive line is doing everything in their power to make sure the wrath of tolzien is not unleashed
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
He's better than Montana.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
sorry kaep fans

tolzein> kaep

i would feel much more confident if he stepped on the field

this
I want Tolzien to be our 2nd string QB
Kaep sucks, Im convinced that he's just a faster version of Tebow until he changes his release
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I'm so confused with all this love. I see nothing special.
Originally posted by Chief:
I'm so confused with all this love. I see nothing special.

Ya me either. He looks good, but I wasn't in awe watching him.

That one throw he made where he took a shot to the face and Palmer dropped the ball was a great play though imo.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
dudes...........

I know it's only preseason, but that means nothing when it comes to timing, ball placement and reading a defense. Tolzien was by far the most impressive QB tonight. He should be ahead of CK.
Originally posted by Youngb:
Ya me either. He looks good, but I wasn't in awe watching him.

That one throw he made where he took a shot to the face and Palmer dropped the ball was a great play though imo.

were just saying he looks much much better than kaep

lets say alex gets injured (knock on wood) based on today or even last year who would u feel more comfortable taking the field
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
dudes...........

I know it's only preseason, but that means nothing when it comes to timing, ball placement and reading a defense. Tolzien was by far the most impressive QB tonight. He should be ahead of CK.

Well, my arm chair coaching opinion is that he got sloppy in the red zone, had nice touch on his throws but didn't prove anything to me. Still the more weeks to see.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
dudes...........

Well, my arm chair coaching opinion is that he got sloppy in the red zone, had nice touch on his throws but didn't prove anything to me. Still the more weeks to see.

lol @ sloppy
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Two things I learned from tonights game:

1) Tolzien has good poise in the pocket.

2) We need to make Kaepernick a WR

Share 49ersWebzone