There are 121 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Whose all going to the 49ers vs Bengals game??

Hey guys just wanted to see who was all going to this game? myself, and 5 friends have all just purchased tickets we are Section 154 Row 6 .. Got them for 100 each.. So if anyone else is looking to goto this game and sit by some 9ers fans thats where you will find us.
Originally posted by Fricker:
Hey guys just wanted to see who was all going to this game? myself, and 5 friends have all just purchased tickets we are Section 154 Row 6 .. Got them for 100 each.. So if anyone else is looking to goto this game and sit by some 9ers fans thats where you will find us.

Wish I was goin, post some good pics for us brother.
I will if allowed.. The bengals site says small cameras are allowed and dont mention any lens size restriction so im going to have to call up their stadium and make sure my camera is considered a Small camera. I just wish every stadium would have the same policy.. hate going stadium to stadium hoping i can get in.
I will if allowed.. The bengals site says small cameras are allowed and dont mention any lens size restriction so im going to have to call up their stadium and make sure my camera is considered a Small camera. I just wish every stadium would have the same policy.. hate going stadium to stadium hoping i can get in.

Was that you on TV last night with your wife and kid?
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

It was Future me. :P No wife and Kid here.
Taylor Mays is going!
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Taylor Mays is going!

Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

It was Future me. :P No wife and Kid here.
I wondered the same thing, the guy on TV kinda looked like you.
Not I said the poorman.

Me and the other 49er fan in Indy will be there. We should all hook up for dinner.
Originally posted by tulliman:
Me and the other 49er fan in Indy will be there. We should all hook up for dinner.

where yall getting seats at? if you havent gotten any yet http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Tickets-CIN-Bengals-v-49ers-154-9-25-Paul-Brown-/360390677687?pt=US_Tickets_all_in_one&hash=item53e8f554b7 is the same seller , these are same row and same section we have seats 15-20 maybe these are next to ours.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Taylor Mays is going!

Yep I think Nate Clements will be there too!!
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Yep I think Nate Clements will be there too!!

and manny lawson yep yep.. jokes kinda old
of course I will be there
My wife and I are going. Would love to meet up with Niner fans before the game! Anybody tailgating?