There are 143 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

A big Implosion?

It was reported to the league office today that Staley farted 3 times at practice on Monday and was answered by Gore belching twice. The Commish levied minor fines to both players and stated carry on men,
i think we'll be ok if all he is doing is catching passes from a qb there should be nothing wrong with it.
Who cares.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Hahaha that hand got lady fingers. Delicious...tender... lady fingers...

No means no.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
I still have faith in Harbaugh... I'll give him at least as many seasons as we gave Singletary
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
This. That already-limited 30 minutes of stretching coverage will ultimately be revoked indefinitely!

They can't; the 30 mins is the NFL mandated minimum.

Didnt know that, thanks.
Originally posted by smashmouth51:
It was reported to the league office today that Staley farted 3 times at practice on Monday and was answered by Gore belching twice. The Commish levied minor fines to both players and stated carry on men,

link?
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I won't cast blame here. So what if a guy plays a little catch? Maybe this is a rule a lot of people forget about, nothing to see here folks, move on.
Originally posted by 190836:
It seems like this whole organization is run by bunch of kids with no experience. Comedy of errors from top to bottom.

this is so true
Originally posted by BobS:
I won't cast blame here. So what if a guy plays a little catch? Maybe this is a rule a lot of people forget about, nothing to see here folks, move on.

No! Its a huge deal! Our FO sucks! Harbaugh is a bust! Crabs is a diva! We will never win! This seasons over! I can't take the embarrassment anymore! It's the yorks! FML AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by BobS:

No! Its a huge deal! Our FO sucks! Harbaugh is a bust! Crabs is a diva! We will never win! This seasons over! I can't take the embarrassment anymore! It's the yorks! FML AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

the bengals and raiders have a brighter future
he participated in warm ups not practice no big whoop