LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 142 users in the forums

A big Implosion?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Who cares.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Hahaha that hand got lady fingers. Delicious...tender... lady fingers...

No means no.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
I still have faith in Harbaugh... I'll give him at least as many seasons as we gave Singletary
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
This. That already-limited 30 minutes of stretching coverage will ultimately be revoked indefinitely!

They can't; the 30 mins is the NFL mandated minimum.

Didnt know that, thanks.
Originally posted by smashmouth51:
It was reported to the league office today that Staley farted 3 times at practice on Monday and was answered by Gore belching twice. The Commish levied minor fines to both players and stated carry on men,

link?
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I won't cast blame here. So what if a guy plays a little catch? Maybe this is a rule a lot of people forget about, nothing to see here folks, move on.
Originally posted by 190836:
It seems like this whole organization is run by bunch of kids with no experience. Comedy of errors from top to bottom.

this is so true
Originally posted by BobS:
I won't cast blame here. So what if a guy plays a little catch? Maybe this is a rule a lot of people forget about, nothing to see here folks, move on.

No! Its a huge deal! Our FO sucks! Harbaugh is a bust! Crabs is a diva! We will never win! This seasons over! I can't take the embarrassment anymore! It's the yorks! FML AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by BobS:

No! Its a huge deal! Our FO sucks! Harbaugh is a bust! Crabs is a diva! We will never win! This seasons over! I can't take the embarrassment anymore! It's the yorks! FML AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

the bengals and raiders have a brighter future
he participated in warm ups not practice no big whoop
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Warm ups and practice are two different things. The Colts did the exact same thing with Manning. No big deal, and no big mistake, just details.
Originally posted by Redeemer:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

LOL
Share 49ersWebzone