A big Implosion?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NinersEverywhere:
Originally posted by Redeemer:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

LOL
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
In isolation, it's nothing. But when viewed in connection with the Mays debacle (email-gate and 7th rounder), it's starting to undermine my confidence in this FO.

We were lucky to get anything more than a stepped on pb&j sammich for that waste of a second rounder. The pick itself is worse than getting rid of him.
Oh yeah no body would have ever found out. Everybody reported it.
Good that we´ve got a 7th rounder for Mays.

This team was so overrated and undercoached for so many years and most of us knew that, now we are seeing something being done about that.

Those who have expected an instant launch to greatness have been dissilusional.
I love the blow up over nothing.

We are talking about warm ups man, warm ups. We are talking about warm ups, not practice, warm ups. Warm ups. I mean, what are we talking about...warm ups. Not a game, not practice, warm ups. We are talking about warm ups.

Situation was handled. Nothing will come of it.
I think he probably wasn't aware that they were in violation. Looks like an honest mistake. I say we kill the messenger. Not literally, tho
Further proof that this forum is home to some of the biggest crybabies on the planet.
Originally posted by baltien:
Further proof that this forum is home to some of the biggest crybabies on the planet.

agreed! Outside of the zone, nobody cares about this...
Should be titled "A big Overreaction?"
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Should be titled "A big Overreaction?"

So far, Harbaugh = Singletary

This is what happens when you hire a guy from college. There is a reason why the majority of them fail. Hopefully this and that extra practicing time with Smith during the lockout are the last rookie mistakes. I still don't understand why they didn't game plan for the Texans game. I'm just lost with that one more than anything else this of season. The deal with Crabtree isn't that serious but when put with other things it shows a pattern. Right now all focus needs to be on fixing the o line.
Originally posted by lamontb:
This is what happens when you hire a guy from college. There is a reason why the majority of them fail.

I know who/what you're talking about, but this still made me lol.
I have a feeling this season is going to be about the basics win or lose and player personnel will be overhauled 2012 offseason accordingly.
Originally posted by Joecool:

After one month? come on bro... how?
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by Joecool:

After one month? come on bro... how?

OL looks worse. Players appear to have very little idea of what they are supposed to do. Players are displaying terrible fundamentals. QB's look worse.

There can be more added. Keep in mind, Harbaugh is unproven.
Share 49ersWebzone