LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

A big Implosion?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
This. That already-limited 30 minutes of stretching coverage will ultimately be revoked indefinitely!

They can't; the 30 mins is the NFL mandated minimum.
As per Crabs.....And you wonder why Vernon wants to fu*k this dude up
Ugh...is this really news?
Originally posted by NinerGM:
You do realize this was Harbaugh who was at fault ....not Baalke and the front office.

Matt Maiocco of CSNBayArea.com reports that Crabtree, who was not in uniform, caught 20 passes during warm-ups from quarterbacks Alex Smith, Colin Kaepernick, Josh McCown, and McLeod Bethel-Thompson. One pass was thrown by former NFL quarterback — and current 49ers coach — Jim Harbaugh.
It continued until G.M. Trent Baalke walked onto the field, presumably to inform Harbaugh of the niceties of the PUP rules.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/29/niners-nearly-violate-pup-rules-with-crabtree/

Why is the FO blamed for EVERYTHING that's happening to this team when it's repeatedly proved, the FO is helping this team?

Too many failed seasons...
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
In isolation, it's nothing. But when viewed in connection with the Mays debacle (email-gate and 7th rounder), it's starting to undermine my confidence in this FO.

You actually had some to begin with?
Originally posted by area49:
In isolation, it's nothing. But when viewed in connection with the Mays debacle (email-gate and 7th rounder), it's starting to undermine my confidence in this FO.

You actually had some to begin with?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
We are the number 3 worst run franchise in the NFL.

Right behind the Raiders and Bengals.
Crabtree is so funny...
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame

I put this more on the coaches than Baalke. He shoudln't have to tell Crabs that he can't practice, I wouldn't think. Harbaugh and the position coaches should.

The Mays thing was a humiliating indictment of Baalke however. He lost all negotiating leverage when he did that. I'm wondering if Paraag had anything to do with it, IDK.
Originally posted by SF4EVA:

Hammer time

Originally posted by NinerGM:
But it becomes irrational no? Blaming them when it's not even them? And who failed? I think that's important. McCloughan was a FAILURE as a GM - if anything, blame him...

Ah, McCloughan. Just think - he wasted a 1ST RD AND a 6th RD draft pick (more than likely convinced Seattle to trade) on Balmer!
[ Edited by captveg on Aug 29, 2011 at 9:36 PM ]
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

• Veteran
It seems like this whole organization is run by bunch of kids with no experience. Comedy of errors from top to bottom.
It was reported to the league office today that Staley farted 3 times at practice on Monday and was answered by Gore belching twice. The Commish levied minor fines to both players and stated carry on men,
i think we'll be ok if all he is doing is catching passes from a qb there should be nothing wrong with it.
Share 49ersWebzone