There are 373 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Vote Patrick Willis

  • Chief
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,964
Sorry, mods, I know this is a video game, but it is also Patrick Willis.

Niner Talk gets a lot more hits than the Arcade section and I want a 49er to win a contest... Let is slide for the day please?

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/video/_/id/6875081/madden-12-club-100


Click link, click "Hit Power" tab and vote for our boy!
[ Edited by Chief on Aug 24, 2011 at 8:48 AM ]
Don't care about the game, but just watching Willis fly to the sideline to tackle the scrambling QB in our red zone? Absolutely !!!!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,964
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Don't care about the game, but just watching Willis fly to the sideline to tackle the scrambling QB in our red zone? Absolutely !!!!

Same here, I won't buy the game but I want Willis to win any and every contest, he deserves it!
Originally posted by Chief:
Same here, I won't buy the game but I want Willis to win any and every contest, he deserves it!

He does. He came out of nowhere to make that play, and so few could have done what he did there. Just an amazing LB, and he deserves every bit of recognition he gets.
Danny Woodhead is an option for 100 elusiveness? Are you f**king serious?
You can stuff the ballot box by deleting internet cookies/temp files and voting again. I just dropped in 20 votes because I do play the game, and I like having my Willis dominate :)
Colin knows what's up
Help 'VP of Carnage' @PatrickWillis52, get the Madden 100 rating in Power. Must vote today: http://es.pn/ow3VS2 #Club100
I'm gonna make this exact thread in the Vets Forum now
sweet thanks...i'm a vet too but i jus like to read not write lol
Not gonna vote, lol
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I'm gonna make this exact thread in the Vets Forum now

I call dibs on the Fantasy forum
Originally posted by susweel:
Not gonna vote, lol

Already Voted
Originally posted by niners9ers:
Help 'VP of Carnage' @PatrickWillis52, get the Madden 100 rating in Power. Must vote today: http://es.pn/ow3VS2 #Club100

Done!
done