LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

Do we have the worst QB situation in the NFL ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Yes there are. To be honost, its fun to get the smith fans riled up. They have to ignore it. And the reason why there are more percentages of those from the Anti-Smith crowd is because its easy. "Smith sucks." "f**k Smith." See? Its much harder to write "Smith is good" or "Smith is a pro bowler." The reason its hard to say that is because you have to attache a "but" to every sentance. "Smith is good BUT our coaching and Oline were awful." And when Smith fans say things like that, its harder to ignore because you are ripping on our team. We can't just brush it off. If someone wrote just "Smith is a HOFer," its a joke, easy to ignore, and not even worthy of a response.

As for the O'Sullivan scandal, that was a bad joke. And i didn't ignore the fact that Smith was injured. I even said it above. "After that (the benching) i thought his (Smith's) shoulder was shot like Chad Pennington's..." Martz had to support JT just like a good teammatewould do for his starter.

Yeah this is a fan forum. In the end the purpose is to debate and discuss sports. We are all still niner lovers obviously just to be on this site lol...

And yes, enjoy the game tonight. I'm going to BBQ up some nice Texan's Rib Eye.

Me too man. Got a good recipe?
we don't even have the worst starting QB in the NFL, let alone the worst overall situation.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Yes there are. To be honost, its fun to get the smith fans riled up. They have to ignore it. And the reason why there are more percentages of those from the Anti-Smith crowd is because its easy. "Smith sucks." "f**k Smith." See? Its much harder to write "Smith is good" or "Smith is a pro bowler." The reason its hard to say that is because you have to attache a "but" to every sentance. "Smith is good BUT our coaching and Oline were awful." And when Smith fans say things like that, its harder to ignore because you are ripping on our team. We can't just brush it off. If someone wrote just "Smith is a HOFer," its a joke, easy to ignore, and not even worthy of a response.

As for the O'Sullivan scandal, that was a bad joke. And i didn't ignore the fact that Smith was injured. I even said it above. "After that (the benching) i thought his (Smith's) shoulder was shot like Chad Pennington's..." Martz had to support JT just like a good teammatewould do for his starter.

Yeah this is a fan forum. In the end the purpose is to debate and discuss sports. We are all still niner lovers obviously just to be on this site lol...

And yes, enjoy the game tonight. I'm going to BBQ up some nice Texan's Rib Eye.

Me too man. Got a good recipe?

Ecept for the scallions, pretty much how I do them, I also prefer to use a chimney starter, I don't care for the coal with the fluid in it or on it. Those steaks look just about like mine, our butcher had some top quality beef this time around.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
From what we have seen from kap and now no number 3, I say yes we do have worst QB situation.

anybody care to change their minds.
Until Pete can "coach-em-up" and get his guys to "win-forever" the Seahawks have the worst QB situation in the league.
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
Until Pete can "coach-em-up" and get his guys to "win-forever" the Seahawks have the worst QB situation in the league.

Agree!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Still the worst, lol
We are right down there with seattle, redskins, Bills, I would say around 30 or so. Seattle is certainly the worst. Tavaris Jackson is plain terrible. We win week one simply cause he is on the field.
As of today we are in the running for the worst QB situation in the NFL. But, with everything else in the world this will not stay the same. With two rookie QB's, time will heal our QB situation. By week three or maybe two I wouldn't include the 4ers on this list of worst QB's...

Nope, we have UDFA, Super Bowl QB in the making, Scott Tolzien now.
Originally posted by susweel:
Still the worst, lol

We got worse. We let go of Mcknown and signed a rookie.
Originally posted by susweel:
Still the worst, lol

We got worse. We let go of Mcknown and signed a rookie.

MaccKcownn is waiting at home for a phone call from Harbaugh should Smith get injured...maybe. Tolzien is an interesting rookie JH wants to take a look at. Not a bad situation unless a desperate team snaps up McmKnomcphk.

Edit: PS--not making fun of you with the QBs name, I just spell it differently every time I write it and just can't get it straight...mental vacation I guess.
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Sep 4, 2011 at 5:49 PM ]
Those teams starting their rookie QBs have it bad.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Yes, so quit asking.
Share 49ersWebzone