LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 315 users in the forums

Kevin Lynch is hosting on KNBR Now 12 -3 for Fitz and Brooks

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Kevin Lynch is hosting on KNBR Now 12 -3 for Fitz and Brooks
http://widget.newsinc.com/_cfvp/radio_player.html?freewheel=90059&sitesection=sfknbram_rad&vid=103239&cid=1255
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
That guy is borrring
I've heard him a couple of times on there either earlier this week or late last week and he's pretty good, I found his talks on Niners informative.
Can't stand that guy. He always seems to be 3 or 4 steps behind the Matts (Maiocco and Barrows) and his insight is spotty at best. I also find it amusing that a guy who supposedly covers the 49ers is covering for a radio host who will...wait for it....be COVERING THE GAME (Rod Brooks for KNBR).

Classic.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Man the callers are destroying Alex.

and no Im not a caller
I like what he said about Aldin Smith. OL are saying their have a hard time blocking him in practices. Has a very large wing span
Originally posted by NinerGM:
I don't like Lynch. He hates the 49ers. This is just a b***h session. Lynch knows the LEAST about the 49ers and often has yesterday's news. Lynch writes those aimless articles that say nothing and it a total bandwagoner.

He is a bandwagoner and sometimes drinks too much cool-aide. His opinion doesn't mean crap unless it is obvious to everyone like the one he said about how practice is operating in comparison to past years.
Originally posted by susweel:
Man the callers are destroying Alex.

and no Im not a caller

Some of the people who call into KNBR are downright dumbasses. One guy called in and said we should do everything we can to get Bulger to come out of retirement. Not saying getting Bulger is a stupid idea but I've noticed callers tend to be devoid of...I dont know...REALITY.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Some of the people who call into KNBR are downright dumbasses. One guy called in and said we should do everything we can to get Bulger to come out of retirement. Not saying getting Bulger is a stupid idea but I've noticed callers tend to be devoid of...I dont know...REALITY.

I find some of the posters on 49ers.com forums to be dumber. With gems like "move Patrick Willis to Fullback" for example.
Originally posted by Hollywood:

I find some of the posters on 49ers.com forums to be dumber. With gems like "move Patrick Willis to Fullback" for example.

I guess those same guys call into the Damon Bruce show.

• Nes49
  • Veteran

I guess those same guys call into the Damon Bruce show.

Same guys I heard on the radio already to call our season a wash.

Might be the same guys.
They are talking some VERY good stuff on KNBR right now. Players saying Roman is a "genius" and Lynch and Krueger saying they understand most playbooks have the same plays but Roman is great at disguise.
Players said they didn't make any halftime adjustments last year.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Players said they didn't make any halftime adjustments last year.

God I hate Singletary.
Share 49ersWebzone